The Reviews Group 34 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Ok, so I would like to thank those who have join the group, and all i want to say is thank you very much.
Also, if you can possiably help out in anyway possiable, please try to maybe tell others about this group. If you can in anyway. Because so far, we oly have 3 reviewers, so, just asking you guys that.

So, two things real quick.

I would like to remind you guys of that all the movie reviews will be in the movie review catoulouge, which means, that you would have to check back in from time to time.

Also, the second thing is about the catolouge. I'm starting to get curious. Since you guys are actually wanting to read our reviews, I would like to know this from you guys.

Whcih do you prefer? the catolouge, or would you like to see the movie reviews in it's own seprate threads, so you guys can comment on them as you please?

If you guys prefer the seprate threads thing, then sure, i'll do it, but just tell me what you guys mostly prefer.

That is it, and just to let you know, the first movie review, which is by me is now up on the catoulouge, but if you prefer that if you wanted it in a seprate thread, then don't be afraid to say so.

Thank you and good night.
~TheKnight21js

1370619 I'm seeing a movie tomorrow, I might just review it. If that's alright with ya'.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1370847 well, you would have to go by the rules and send me your answers to those questions.

However, I guess you can make your own seprate thread and put the reivew there. I guess that would make sense.

What movie is it? The Wolverine?

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1372014 you haven't seen that one yet? weid. i've saw that when it first came out on thethe first day. although it is understandable, sense we are living in a tough economy right now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5