Kumkwat and pickle Barrales 3 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 192 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 192
The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

sorry there buddy...once you're in here...you're in for life...or else...I have to kill you...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Please...no...I have a family...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Say hello to my grandpa for me when you see him in hell...mother fucker... *grabs shotgun and shoots the guy...*

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Oh...no...you killed the guy...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

I did what I had to do to keep this place from falling apart. You don't get to become group admin without showing a little tough love...AND THIS FUCKER HERE NEEDED TO BE PUT IN HIS PLACE LIKE THE BITCH THAT HE WAS...we can't let the underground fall now damn it...we ust started gaining members and we need to KEEP GOING DAMN TI...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

But..he said he had a family...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Pff...a family...we're the family that all you need...ok...we are all you've got...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Yeah....didn't you know...while being all alone here...the Shadow People were here with em the entire time and making sure I was so lonely...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Shadow people?...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Yeah...that's right...don't you see them in the corner?...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

I...I...don't...think I see them?...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

They're right there..in the corner...there's three of them...and look...one of them is telling you to go over there..i think want to mark you...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Come on...don't be shy..go with the shadow people...they don't bite...not one bit...when they mark you...you'll be there friend...forever and ever and ever...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

I..don't think I want to...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Where do you think you're going...trying to leave the group?...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Uhhh...somepony please help....HELP...PLEASE FOR THE LOVE GOD WILL SOMEPONY HELP E....THERE'S A MANIAC HERE TRYING TO KILL ME...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

No one is trying to hurt you friend...besides...once you join...you can never leave...unless...you want your soul to be taken by the shadow people and be tormented for all of eternity...that is...come...have a seat...friend...we just...want to mark you...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Please..I'll do whatever you want...I'll give you money...my credit card....just please let me go...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Oh but I can't do that...friend...you are here forever and ever...and for all of eternity...come...friend...join us...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

but...but what about that asshole...he left...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

oh that guy, oh don't worry about him...he'l get his...punishment...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Hello everypony...I'm new to this group and....

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

AHHHHH IT'S A DEER.... *uses shotgun and kills the guy*...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Why did you kill him!?...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

I'm sorry...I thought he was a deer for a second...sorry about that mister...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

HE'S FUCKING DEAD!!!...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

I know that...and I apologized for that....what...you want me to make an apology cake.........because I can do that...I tell you i make a mad cake...you should try it sometime...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

BUT HE'S FUCKING DEAD....

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Sigh...look...he's dead....and I apologized for it...so why don't you go over to the friendly shadow people and get yours....oh...they're gone...for now...well what else do you want to talk about...while we wait for the shadow people to return to come and mark you...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

I WANT TO BE FREE FROM THIS NIGHTMARE...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

That's an interesting subject to talk about....freedom....what is it really?... what does it mean to be truly? Do we have...free will...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

I WANT TO GO HOME...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Yes...I see...you want to go home...and freedom...is home...really freedom...or are you really trapped in a box...your own little prison...perhaps?...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

WHY WON' ANYONE HELP ME!!!...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Yes I see your point...but...I...I don't think anyone but yourself can help you escape from your own prison that you make for yourself...only you and you alone can set yourself free from your mind and body...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

OH WHY DID I CLICK ON THIS GROUP!!!...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Oh...I get what you're saying now...a group of friends could maybe help you. It could help metaphorically set you free...but would you be free from them and their grasp? If to say you wanted to be by yourself and be away from them...would they ever truly let you go or the bond that both have would lock you both together forever...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Please don't hurt me...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Well...I get it I mean...you could your friend to break free of the bond that you two made for yourselves...but I don't think it would truly free you...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

*starts crying*...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

You know what...you're right...we should talk about something else...this is waaaaaaaay too deep of a subject to talk about right now...especially early in the morning before you had your coffee..am I right?...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

*continues to cry*...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Let's see..what else shall we talk about...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

*continues to cry...*

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

I've got it...Mirror's Edge...that was a good game..not Catalyst..that game fuckign sucked the chrome off of a 57' Chevy Bumper...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Mirror's Edge...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Yeah..you know...that one game where you're that badass chick, slipping and running around every where...it was great...too bad there were no sequels...only a shitty reboot...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Oh yeah..i remember that game...it was..fun...

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 192