The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 561 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

The third week of my anticipated series, DC/Marvel MASH UPS!

Art by Eric Guzman

First character up this week is... the defiant Deathrow!

Special Ops Captain, Wade 'Terminator' Wilson was one of the best of the best in the United States Army. Medal of honor recipient and a peerless soldier and commander, everything was going the way for this warrior. During each and every campaign, even after his tour of duty was over with the Army and serving as a freelancer, he served with honor and distinction greater than any other trooper of his day.

However, everything changed when he was diagnosed with cancer.

Seeking a cure so that he could see his daughter grow up, he spent every last bit of his fortune searching for a cure for his terminal illness. Finally having given up, he was found by project weapon-X with the promise that they could cure his cancer. Having no other alternative, Wade Wilson agreed, although it was from what he'd bargained for.

Though the experiments had given him an incredible healing factor, vastly increased thinking speed and a body a hair's length above human perfection, it also blinded him in one eye and left half of his body scarred as a result. Though he can take the pain, one thing that he is constantly struggling with is his insanity. He must take constant care to sustain the utmost discipline to make sure that, no matter who he's working for, hero or villain, that the raving lunatic inside doesn't take over.

Now, he fights a battle both within and without as the Defiant Deathrow!

Up next is... Devil Wing

Born to a family of circus performers, Richard Murdock was one member in a long legacy of fantastic trapeze artists known as the Majestic Murdocks. Young Dick had everything he could have ever wanted, family, friends and a chance to see the world. Richard Murdock was one of the luckiest kids in the world.

Until tragedy struck.

One day, a man named Tony 'The King' Fisk showed up to the circus, demanding protection money and threatening the whole circus if the owner didn't comply. Mr. Haly, choosing not to back down, still said no and Richard saw the whole thing. It was later that night when Richard and his family were captured by The King's gang and brought to a toxic waste dump to be executed. One by one, Richard saw his family gunned down before him until he was able to escape the thugs. Though with one stray bullet, a vat of waste spilled over the young man's eyes, forever blinding him. By the time he woke up, Spider-Bat had already taken care of the crooks, only the kind having escaped. The murder of his parents as the last thing he saw would haunt him for the rest of his days, even after being adopting by the Spider-Bat.

It wasn't until a few weeks later when he and his new guardian, Bruce Parker, realized that he'd developed super human senses and reflexes. Within moments, it was agreed that Bruce would train young Richard to be a hero, first serving alongside him as the Red Recluse, using his super senses and eventually graduating.

Now he resides in the city of Bludhaven, bringing justice to it's forgotten and decrepit allies as... The Fearless Devil Wing!!!

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

2325992 Well I think the internet is won for the day

2325999 To be honest, I'm not that found of the name 'Night Devil'. I went through a few different names, like Devil Wing, Night Dare, Devil Knight, and even Demonite, but in the end, the one I disliked the least was 'Night Devil'.

I do liked how I blended Deathstroke and Deadpool together, though. :moustache:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

2326011 Devil Wing.

Go with that.

2326016 You see how I combined Tony Zuko with the Kingpin?

2325992 I like this Deathrow better

Also Tony "King" Zuko would make more sense if his last name was Fisk

2326016>>2326024 One of these days we're really going to have to have a tourney or something between all these guys or something like that, just for fun.

Also, Avenging? Do you mind if I make a sticky thread directory for the DC/Marvel Mash ups? :trixieshiftright:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

2326035 Once we have like, four up or something....maybe...

2326039 What about MY thread? Can it be a stick thread?

2326039 So we have Captain Super, Captain Thor, Spider-Bat and Marvel Woman, and now we have Devil Wing and Deathrow.

We only have one villain.

Next week is dedicated to the villains :yay:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

2326043 What was the thread again?

2326067 The one where a DC character gets sent to the Marvel universe for an indefinite amount of time.

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

2326072>>2326074 I GRANT THEE STICKY THREAD PRIVILEGES!

Dude, I love these ones, specially the Deathrow one. Keep it up.

2326301 I think him and Marvel Woman are my two favorites, to be totally honest. :twilightsheepish:

The origins just kind of mesh a lot better than the other ones without seeming to cluttered.

2325992. I don't know what's more astounding. Hiowawesome these guys look each week or how much thought is put into the back stories.

2326045 hey i don't like the guy either but i don't think Captain Super is a villian...that's just a tad harsh don't you think? :trixieshiftright::moustache::trollestia::trixieshiftright:

lololol

2326892 Captain Super isn't a villain, though. Deathrow is. Ad even then, he's more a merc with a bitch of a split personality disorder that he's able to keep under control through sheer mental discipline.

2326825 Well I'm not the artist. I just find the pics, rename them and give them a back story.

Though I have to admit that I didn't really hit my stride on this until Marvel Woman last week :twilightsheepish:

2326919 :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: someone doesn't know when things are a joke...and as for the characters...i know who they are i was screwing with you, cause i hate supes but sers dude. :rainbowkiss: it's all good man tis all in good fun.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20