The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Found this. Thought it was awesome. Enjoy

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1981775 The outfit looks a little more militaristic then I'm used to seeing...is this the New 52?

1981808 :rainbowlaugh:

Dude, Rider is from the Nova corps... from Marvel :rainbowlaugh:

And Lantern outfits don't change style to that degree... at least not that much armor

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1981810 I UNDERSTAND NOW

THIS JUST GOT EVEN MORE AWESOME

Would the Nova Helmet and the ring even incorporate right together? :pinkiegasp::derpyderp2::derpyderp1:

1981823 wow :rainbowdetermined2:

You changed your tune real fast after hearing it wasn't the new 52 :trollestia:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1981852 Because you know full well that I believe New 52 to be the devil spawn of hell's ADIS's infected pustule :trollestia:

hell's ADIS's infected pustule

Well at least new 52 fans know how to spell a terminal illness properly :trollestia:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1981880 You're doing it again:ajbemused:

AIDS.

Happy?

seriously don't nitpick my spelling. It gets me angry and I have a VERY SHORT LEASH when it comes to you

1981907 s'all good, man. Just yanking yer chain, or my leash, as it were. :trollestia:

Thought we were just doing a good natured mutual trolling :applejackunsure:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1981919 All fun mutual trolling stops when the jokes turn into critiques of my spelling.

and actually, I really do believe the New 52 to be the demon spawn of Hell's AIDS' infected pustule. I just put the trollestia there so you wouldn't punch me in the face or get mad. But I really do believe that. And now we end the conversation and let the other people comment.

1981939 And now I must link one of the funniest videos I've ever seen...

That has no real barring on what we were talking about, leaving thread now :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12