The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Guess who's back, fillies? :rainbowdetermined2:

1952854Good timing actually. Started watching Arrow on Netflix and so far I like what I I've seen.

1952871 I enjoy their take on the series :moustache:

1952883 It's well done and I like how their including other charcters from the DC universe. Huntress was done right although I'm a little disappointed they killed Deadshot. I loved that guy. I was wondering though. Why was Deathstroke on the island.

1952895 Deadshot? He's still alive from that arrow to the face. You looked at the spoilers, didn't you? Just couldn't help yourself? Ah well. What can you do?

1952901 How am I supposed to not look?! Oh well I was hoping he was alive. So what about Deathstroke whats up with that?

1952923 I don't know why they changed him so much, but I can just say...

It's awesome :twilightsmile:

1952925 Oh yeah he's awesome, but I think the using yellow instead of orange or red or whatever it was before doesn't seem as dangerous. Either way he kicks ass.

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1952854 Huzzah!

And in the case of Arrow, I might finally be able to give it another shot, since its on Instant Watch.

( I trust we have no hard feelings, but remember, you're on probation from me okay? Just in case things go south again. )

1953055 I live in Arkansas. Things go South, I go down to Texas :ajsmug:... was that as intimidating as I wanted it to be? I meant no offense by it, but I was going for something creative and stuff. Did I nail it? I figure I can try to work this kind of thing into my writing... shutting up now :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10