The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 718 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Just finished the games story mode today

Basically for most of the game Mr Negative is the main big bad yet in the last section of the game when doc ock decides to go super villain, he somehow manages to create a tech jacket for electro, create bargaining chips for four of the villains he recruits for the sinister six, not only does he make me negative who is a rich crime lord with super powers his lackey but he takes over his plan and does it successfully, I know he has the shady grants and deals but still wow....

it would be like if in the first arkham game near the end of the game, ras al ghul comes in and take overs with him knigh the joker his minion

But still if the mcu decides to make mr negative the villain of the third spidey movie then let's hope he doesn't get upstaged again

Don't foget though Doc Ock is a competent threat to Spider Man for most of the comics. So I'm not that shocked.

Yeah, when I saw Otto, and saw he wasn't Doc Ock yet, I knew he would become that way eventually. But I honestly didn't think that he would take the place of Martin as the big baddie. Shows what I know.

I'm jsut surprised he doen so after few time of being a villain
But it appeared he had been studying the villains judging by the newspaper articles in his lab

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4