The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 561 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38

This is the designated 'who would win in a right' thread to argue about, well, who would win in a fight between whatever characters.

Only rules are these:

1) Don't talk about fight club outside of fight club

2) Don't TALK about fight club outside of fight club

3) If it would be censored on TV, don't say it

4) Aquaman is better than Namor :trollestia:

1372355 You forgot that the punisher and Jason Todd are best tag team. :trollestia:

1372355 okay first off aquaman and namor would actually be dead even in a fight. Second let's start a match. Thor vs Superman. Who would win and why?

1373423 That's actually a lot harder

Even the writers of the comics aren't sure who to go with in that one but all in all in depends. In a straight up slug fest, I'll say Superman. That's only taking it in terms of speed, although the strength thing would be almost dead even, Superman would be faster, I think.

If Thor decides it's hammer time, then it would be a lot more even. The Hammer is magic, true, but Superman would, more than likely, be worthy enough to grab and use it. And, I'm not sure on this, but Thor doesn't see the type to use magic in a fight against a guy like Superman. In a no-holds-barred match, I say it's even to the point of them both dying before the other wins it.

1375492 You are mostly correct However No Superman could not lift the hammer. Sure he's all about truth and justice, but he will avoid killing at any cost. Even the moment when he killed Zod haunts him. Mijlnor is a weapon of war and the power of Thor is meant to protect the innocent at any cost, even if Thor must kill. Not that that changes much, It would still be a pretty damn even fight. I think Thor beat Superman in one of the crossover issues, but once again that's due to Superman's dislike of killing. If Thor ever pissed him off enough he'd have to go all out.

I'm really enjoying this thread. It's fun.

1377375 they'd probably share a steak in Smallville after that fight is over, sharing a respect for what the other could do and Thor inviting Supes to Valhalle sometime, Supes declining for obvious reasons

1377384 Asgard, but yeah that sounds about right.

Hmmm, what are your opinions on Batman vs Spiderman? I'd put my money on Spider Man

1377403I have seen that actually they have some great episodes. Especially when Rainbow Dash beat Star Scream.. Okay How about The Martian Man Hunter vs Silver Surfer

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1377384 I would pay so much money to see that:rainbowlaugh:

1377413 it depends

Is the Martian Man-Hunter's weakness to fire biological or psychological?

I know that his skill set is about as strong as Superman's, plus being one of the best psychics in the world, if not the best, but I hardly know anything about SS.

Well being galactus' favored herald is more than just a title. He could easily bring Thor down and he can even go tow to toe with hulk in a straight up fight. Plus he controls cosmic energy which trumps everything else in the marvel universe.

1380114 yeah, but the Anti-Monitor would bring him down in ten seconds flat :rainbowdetermined2:

1400304 I'd have to disagree. That would be a pretty even fight. Galactus eats planets in order to survive. He lives off of Cosmic energy.

1401443 That's so cute :rainbowkiss:

The Anti-Monitor has destroyed entire universes :rainbowdetermined2:

Seriously, it took every superhero and villain on several earths to kill him, including the embodiment of God's vengeance, the Spectre, THREE different Superman, the sacrifice of Supergirl.

He became the power battery for billions of Zombie lanterns, Black Lanterns

The Anti-Monitor would EAT Galactus for breakfast, and then eat the thing that Galactus had sealed away

Because that's how he rolls

Oh then I'm pulling out the Akenaten from marvel the end. Has the power of the heart of the universe making him one with all that exists in the marvel universe. It kinda took every hero from marvel to bring him down plus galactus and his heralds, thanos, the living tribunal, satan, adam warlock( creator of the tesseracts) and death itself.

1406162 I think...

We may have an even fight on our hands here...

How about this...

Atrocitus vs the Hulk

1406179 hmm that's tough, cause the hulk now isn't just strong byt smart too. He also has banner giving him scien,e advice and he's the king of his own planet. However a red lantern that isn't a mindless beast? I think i'd give it to atrocitus.

1406232 Also, he can kind of... eat Banner's anger...

yeah, lets come up with another one

Dr. Doom vs. Lex Luthor

1406245 dr. Doom. He is centuries ahead of the world technologically. His tech is still viewd as magic, so he's pretty far ahead of luthor. His level of technology is ony beaten by wakanda (a least on earth). He actually has atime machine collecting dust in his castle.

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1406245>>1406304 here's a new one:

Green Arrow vs. Hawkeye

1406304 Yeah, but Luthor is a master planner and everything. He's built suits that can go toe to toe with the entirety of the Justice League for a while, while also maintaining an officially squeaky clean public image and having trans-dimensional tech. I'm not really sure that we should be arguing tech level with these two, seeing as how they seem way to close for that.

Although Doom is also a master magician, which might give him the edge in a fight

1406320 in terms of marksman ship, I'd say that they're equal

But in close quarters, I'll say Hawkeye, having been a ninja for a while

1406322 that and doom is just as much a planner as luthor plus he has diplomatic immunity. Doesn't really help in the fight but neither does luthor's public image. On top of that doom if luthor's suit is too damaged he's done where as doom still has his magic.
They are both fairly even except hawkeye can accurately shoot 29 arrows in a minute where as green arrow can only do 19. Howver both are trumped by bullseye.

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1406327 Hawkeye was a ninja?!:pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy: THIS PLEASES PINKIE

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1406346 true.

Since even in the crappy Daredevil movie, he was able to kill a guy with PAPER CLIPS.

I need that guy in my universe...just don't know who it would be. Or Elektra and Kingpin (OC's maybe?)...oops, I'm getting off topic.

eeyup :eeyup:

1406346 at a certain point, the firing rate of either just starts to be redundant. Neither of them would stand still for a minute for one to pin cushion the other

Alright, how about this, guys...

Red Hood vs. The Winter Soldier

Both trained assassins, both former kid side-kicks, essentially the company counter-part to one another.

Robot arm meets unbreakable bronze swords

Who wins?

1406356 yeah he is my favorite marksman of all time. The only tikme I've seen him miss was when he shot an unguided rocket at deadpool who was driving away at like 60 mph and he only missed by a few inches.
Sounds about right to me. Green arrow was always more of a long range guy. He'd stillmake things difficult for barton.

1406374:derpyderp2: I don't know. Think id favor red hood in this one simply because he'd do anything to come out on top, where as bucky would probably refrain from taking hostages.

1406398 Well, he doesn't really do that any more. He stopped being a massive ass hat when the new 52 showed up. Now, he's staying firmly on the side of 'anti-hero who doesn't enjoy killing as much as he used to and still cares about civilians a whole lot'.

Basically, he's Nightwing minus the annoying amount of snark and with guns

So who would win in terms of pure skill?

Still red hood. He recived martial arts training from batman who was trained by wildcat. No one beats wild cat in hand to hand combat.

1406445 although it would be close

Black Adam vs. Thor?

1406463black adam. Thor may be a god but adam has the power of several gods. He's just way to powerful. I'd rather pair him against odin. Thas much more even.

NOOOO!!!!!!!.The fights must go on. How about Wonder Woman vs Ms. Marvel?

1428227 Wonder Woman can go toe to toe with Superman, Ms. Marvel... can not go anywhere near that level

Wonder Woman

1428785 yeah I just didn't. Want the thread to die. How about Black Panther vs Wildcat.

1429724 Wildcat has much more experience and MAYBE skill, but the Panther? He's either as or almost as skilled, wilyer and has vibranium light armor

Black Panther

Namor vs Aquaman?

In a straight up fight just for kicks they'd be dead even. However they did figbht in a crossover issue and aquaman won bdecause he dropped a whale on Namor. Aquaman even said that was cheating.

Quicksiver vs Flash?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38