Fellowship Crisis 10 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

This is where we discuss ideas for the story

Anybrony got any?

I think it'd be fair if Galactus shows up at some point like in almost every crossover. And Wolverine should show up in every story at least once.

Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

1391080 I'd already slated the Anti-Monitor to show up in the finale

And I'm not sure I want Wolverine in the story. He has a tendency to... steal the show

hm... I don't know everything about the Phoenix (that thing in Jean Grey), but perhaps it could possess Twilight or the seven entities of the spectrum (Green Lanterns, etc.) possess the elements of Harmony

Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

1391121 I like the way you think

I was also thinking that, after a certain point when the Anti-Monitor shows up, the team treks the multiverse for help, recruiting everyone from the GL corps and the Power rangers

The Teen Titans would be interesting too... Beast Boy as a pony/dragon, Cyborg being examined by every engineer in Equestria, and Starfire learning how to socialize the Pinkie Pie way :pinkiehappy:

Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

1391154 Jason Todd meeting another Dick Grayson and Starfire...

interesting :trixieshiftright:

Wesker teleporting in and wondering 'how can I tale over the world this time'

megatron and sombra lockin heads since they both like to be ruler

Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

1452207 I was actually going to write in a kind of frenemy thing between them, seeing the other as a worthy opponent and actually getting along in a villainous kind of way

1452212 ah and maybe have a sappy kinda moment with soundwaves death

Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

1452248>>1392324>>1391154 So was thinking that it might be cool if we use the Beast Wars Megatron instead of the prime Megatron

Here's some pics to get an idea...

His first two alt modes are T-Rex's, while the last is a dragon

What do you guys think?

If we do that than I need to re-edit my story 'A sound collision'

Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

1458072 but your opinion on it? BW Megs was a freaking T-Rex! :yay:

Also, it would make Megaman fighting him a bit easier

1458094 yeah kinda make it like pacific rim but I don't know how soundwave looked like in beast wars if he was even in it

Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

1458146 he wasn't, actually

At least, not in that time. G1 and Beast Wars are from he same continuity, so it wouldn't be to far of a stretch to take one from another continuity or time and team him up with Beast Wars Megs :moustache:

1458027That looks awesome.

Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

1458072 you want, you could write the one where Sombra gets Soundwave and I can write the Beast Wars Megatron one. I just got finished watching the series after 16 years, any way, so his character is fresh in my head still :moustache:

1458204 So that's legit to you?

1458497I think it would be. I mean come on those things are awesome, they look awesome, and they can give most autobots some trouble.

Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

1458555 well, truth be told, predicons and maximals are more people sized than vehicle sized, granted the bodies are much more durable and efficient, so yeah, maybe :moustache:

1458497 oh cuz I kinda did both so I guess I can edit it so that megatron rejects it but soundwave accepts

1458580I told you it would be awesome:moustache: but its all up to you since your manning this ship and im just your little ship mate helping this ship along man:pinkiesmile:

1458497 okay the edit is now fixed

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23