Fellowship Crisis 10 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

Alright, so first you guys, I want to thank you all for joining my on an incredibly shaky adventure...

Or maybe that won't happen, if we all stay calm and keep organized...

So first things first, the assigned writing

I'll be writing the tie for Red Hood and Trixie, Midnight Bloom's writing Terezi and Flufflepuff (really looking forward to how that works, having never seen it before) and Barracuda's doing the Sombra and Megatron one.

Now we just need some one to write the final piece of the three tie-ins...

By the way, we're starting with only three teams of two, excluding Celesta and Gandalf, who'll be mission control or whatever

We need a writer for Deadpool and Pinkie pie!

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1343585 I would be inclined to write Deadpool and Pinkie Pie but...I do not know much of Deadpool:ajsleepy:

Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

1343639 don't feel bad, you're righting about a character a lot of people don't know about

You'll get to bring Homestuck to a lot of people :ajsmug:

1343585 I was also slightly writing soundwave so I got him

OOOOH! OOOOH! PICK ME! PICK ME! (Raises hand enthusiastically to write Deadpool and Pinkie Pie bit.)

Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

1356956 :rainbowlaugh:

Two other people are vying for this spot

I should make it a contest :trollestia:

Deadpool: Super healer who is mentally unstable. Probably multiple-personality syndrome. Also has ADHD. Can't shut up to save his life. Has habit of breaking fourth wall.

Pinkie Pie: Physics breaker. Mentally unstable, probably multiple-personality syndrome. Also ADHD. Loves to hear herself talk. Has habit of breaking fourth wall.

(As Pinkie Pie:) "Hey! I've been working hard on not breaking the fourth wall. It's just... so thin..."

(As Deadpool) "I jump through walls all the time, and I don't have a problem breaking them. In fact, when I'm board, I'll just jump through a wall and I'll be somewhere like a gang ring, a prison, a woman's locker room, and then I get shot at, punched, slapped, and screamed at."

(Pinkie Pie:) "Wow! That sounds like the time Gummy got into the palace once during a big convention. I had to look and look and look, then someone screamed, and I was like, 'Goodie! They found him!' but for some reason, he was in the mare's bathroom staring at a mare standing up on a toilet, so I said, 'Gummy, it's rude to stare at mare's doing their buisiness.' I swear, he never learns."

(Both walk into sunset. Deadpool:) "Yeah, like this one guy with this long blades that come out of his knuckles (like THAT isn't suggestive) who is always trying to tell me..."

(Narrator:) Wait. WAIT! We still have to come up with a plot!

:pinkiehappy:

Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

1357021 um... :rainbowlaugh:

Would it offend you if I asked you to write maybe a 2000 word draft to decide who gets the spot? :moustache:

It would be my pleasure. :yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10