Heroes and Allies: The War Room 103 members · 30 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Okay ever since we saw Spike kill two or three hostiles and now he's carrying a revolver, what role should he play?

Should they teach him to handle an M4 carbine and assign him to guard the Element Bearers?

Or should they teach him to man an MG or automatic grenade launcher?

Or teach him demolitions?

*Pictures Spike in ACUs (with name tape and rank) with helmet and body armor sized for him and wielding an M4*

LewisClarke
Group Admin

Fan art. I demand it. This must be looked into, really. Spike in full body armor with assault weapons? Why not?

RoflNom
Group Admin

I can only imagine the chaos. I mean, he's still a child, and children don't always completely understand the seriousness of life and death.

... My ethical bullshit aside, I demand a MG-42 toting teenage Spike, wearing an EOD suit.

LewisClarke
Group Admin

That's sort of how I felt about this. I want to take it somewhere, but not too far. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him in an Army Rangers suit rolling out of a tank or something, or maybe as a navy seal surfacing out of a sub...

Spike the sniper holding an M24 or M40.

1756783, he's a child in the same way a 17 year old is a child.

LewisClarke
Group Admin

I approve that message.
the best kind of child

1756590 I know i'm a little late to this but I think teach him to use explosives. The M4 would be bigger than he is, the recoil would knock him flat, same with a grenade launcher. A machine gun would be fine but reloading it would be problematic, his arms are to short. If he had to have a gun, give him an M1 Carbine. Old yes, but it's smaller with a smaller round and less recoil.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8