Heroes and Allies: The War Room 103 members · 30 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
LewisClarke
Group Admin

Welcome to the group! This was launched a little earlier than expected, but none the less is here now. Once the next installment of Heroes and Allies is published, there should be a little more activity here. Feel free to kick your shoes of and put your feet up, but not on the hand polished model of P-51 Mustang.

Rules are pretty lax 'round here, but as a precaution I'd a stay away from bringing up TCB topics. You might get a small riot on your hands, and the shag carpeting won't like that very much. Other than that, try to stay civil, after all, this is a place to chill. (That doesn't mean we can't have a few friendly debates, you know, like real ladies and gentlemen do.:moustache: ) Just stay civil about it, that's all.

If you want to add your own story, contact either me, Lynolius, or Roflnom and we'll take a look. Stories based in the Heroes and Allies universe are highly encouraged! And obviously as the story continues that will become easier to do. The ultimate dream would be to create a new story world-building experience where story writers can avoid the fan base's more misanthropic and self hating tendencies, something I'm confident we can all do once the story is finished, or even before.

That's all I have to say for now. Feel free to peruse our stack of military magazines in the back, just don't mess with Kenx41's stash back there. I can't be held responsible for what he might do to you...

Have fun!

-Lynolius

RoflNom
Group Admin

Welcome, one and all! Lyno pretty much covered everything. Our little group is for the fans, so feel free to to introduce yourself! Name's RoflNom, and I'm the fourth member of the Heroes and Allies editing team! I enjoy short walks on the beach and climbing a 700 foot wall of ice.

i like your story man i just started reading mlpfim fanfics yours is one of the best i have read so far

LewisClarke
Group Admin

Thanks! That means more to me than you might think.

LewisClarke
Group Admin

We might have to talk about this ice wall climbing thing. I might have to prescribe something.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5