Aliens in Equestria! 211 members · 270 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Robipony
Group Admin

Now I know someone is going to be annoyed by me requesting that this be a story category but I think it is very important. When you look on FiMFiction and DeviantArt more other then not most of the alien MLP stories/art have something to do with Xenomorphs, Predators, Darleks, or humans (because humans are "alien" to Equestria) however there are few that have an original alien species that isn't a crossover species from an alternate series.

So I think that an "original aliens" category would be very helpful to those with such stories.

However this is just my own personal opinion on the matter. :twilightsmile:

This.
Also, I've made an alien race based off of our dear ponies, would that count as original?

Robipony
Group Admin

3711790 Technically yes, because they are not based off a third party source (xenomorphs/timelords/predators/etc...) and your story takes place in the "mlp universe" (I assume).

islandsun
Group Admin

Consider it done.
:pinkiehappy:

Robipony
Group Admin

3720520 Thank you very much.

Perhaps in the future I will create a thread where people discuss there original alien races. But for now I am busy with other things.

islandsun
Group Admin

Not a bad idea.
Since you seem to have taken an interest in things around here, I've made you an admin for the group. If you feel like adding folders or threads, go right ahead, when you're not busy of course.

Robipony
Group Admin

Oh. Okay I shall see what I can do. Hopefully I don't blow anything up. :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7