Equestria Daily 708 members · 2,248 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Alright, according to this EQD post. Questions posted here will be answered by EQD Pre-readers on "May 3rd at 8pm EST (and whatever else that is PST, MST etc)"

So ask away...

And here are my questions:
1. What does it take to be part of the EQD team?
2. How long does it normally take for a story to go through the EQD Fanfic process to publication, without any rejections?
3. Are some posts automated, like the 3AM (:trixieshiftright:) random posts and Early Discussion posts?
(Because me being located halfway around the world from most of the EQD crew, I normally send in news while they're sleeping. But sometimes I send in news that is time-sensitive, and by the time that the crew wakes up. The event or fundraising or something had already passed... :unsuresweetie:)

Comment posted by Whiteout deleted Apr 27th, 2015
Hat

What is an under-represented type of story (in genre, setting, perspective, etc) that goes through the pre-readers' process?
What is an over-represented, or highly common, type of story that goes through the pre-readers' process?
Edit: Thanks for answering!

Question: How do you guys find the time everyday to keep the entire site going? Not just the fanfic posts, but the site as a whole.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5