Your own character in Equestria 14 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
chiefMEGAblocks
Group Admin

Hey chief here, I'm just asking you to give me a summary of your character so I know what they look like and all that stuff.

Multi-formed. Usually a White Dragon in Equestria, or a pure white alicorn with a "cutie mark"(I really HATE how feminine that sounds.) that is the "infinity" symbol wrapped around the Greek "Omega" symbol.
P.S. Yes chief, I did change my OC from an alicorn to a shape-shifting dragon.:moustache::trollestia:

1449830 Well let me take out my list shall I? And I'm sorry ahead of time for the fact that its really is a long one!

Character #1: Scaleblade
Scaleblade is the ponified version of the Nordic dragonborn I play as on skyrim for Xbox. He is often found wearing heavy armor, small weapons and conjuration magic, unless on special occasions when he will wear the clothing of the late emperor. His one of the few earth ponies capable of unicorn magic. He is Skyrims Governer General (equivalent to high king after ponified Ulfric Stormcloak takes control over Cryrodiil) to Emporer Stormcloak. His family was recently killed by a Thalmor spy and he's good friends with applejack. He has a blond mane, scar over his eye and I haven't revealed his cutie mark yet.

Character #2: Joshua Fowls
HiE part of the Equestrian militairy.

Character #3: Echo Dash
HiE adoptive son of RD

Character #4: Sparkling Star
This Character is another one form my series Elder Hooves. He's a Thalmor spy turned zombie controlled by the King of Summerset isles and Ruler of the Thalmorian Empire, KingBloodHoof III. He is a wood elf pony (Orange Unicorn) With a magical staff for his cutie mark. He was also the court Mage for his late majesty, Emporer Stormcloak and for the new Empress of Tamriel.

Character #5: King BloodHoof III, Emporer of the Thalmor
BloodHoof is the emperor of the Thalmor, king of Summerset isles and sworn enemy of whoever leads the rivaling Stormcloak Empire. He sent a spy to kill the best friend (Who was also Skyrims Governer general) of emperor Stormclaok, Scaleblade, however Scaleblade survived. The same cannot be said about his family.

Now I could continue the list but my fingers hurt. SEE YA

chiefMEGAblocks
Group Admin

1485404 I never really liked skyrim, but then again your characters sound very cool!

chiefMEGAblocks
Group Admin

1501463 Your welcome!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6