Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
MidnightBloom
Group Admin

You walk down the hall to see silver stairs leading down to a large silver door.
You push open the doors to see a faded white mare with light teal mane and empty white eyes talking with a few other beings.
She flicks her ears and turns in your direction.
"Welcome to the Unknown Class Bunker, pick your bed quickly and one of the student here will show you the basics."
*With that, she turns and walks out of the room. You notice she doesn't have a cutie mark and that her empty gaze raked across the students she was talking to.
The students disperse and go off to deal with their wounds. It seems like this teacher trains her students harder than most.

Aoi picked an unoccupied bed, and sat down.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312305 *The students around you give sympathetic glances. They heal their wounds and go off for food and studying in the library, giving their teacher time to cool off.*

Aoi scowls.
Why do they look at me like that... he thinks.

Aoi lies down, and closes his eyes for a quick nap.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312346 *The teacher comes back in, she glances at him sharply with her blank white eyes, then moves into another room*
"I suggest you eat before you begin training."
*she says this while in the other room*
*her voice is flat and monotone*

"Mm." Aoi gets up, and leaves in search of food.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312410 *a door leads to a large room which contains all manners of mood. There are different colored archways which probably lead to the other bunkers. All manners of beings from every class are eating there and talking.*

Aoi enters the door.
((Switch threads?))

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312443 ((I'm making that thread right now.))

Karl picked a bed, ignoring most other students, and sat down on it. He refrained from going to the Dining Hall. He didn't need such sustenance.

'Now, we wait.'

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11