Smooze 74 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

:derpytongue2:

Back from Bronycon, 500 of those stories added to group thing, 115 notifications, 40 favorites updates, 513 read l8rs. But I did get to talk to Pen Stroke so it's all good.

Also, I'm an asshole and ever since I joined the fandom I NEVER took anything here seriously. :derpytongue2:

But in a bit I'm gonna start my first actual project and begin to get back into digital art, so here's my confession/my mind won't give me another word since I'm still tired from Bronypalooza.

I got a Luna's cutie mark necklace, a Vinyl Scratch t shirt, Wonderboltz goggles, the BronyTunes app (which is $2 for, and it has EVERY musician in the fandom's music up in the sky for live stream straight to the app :)), a real alicorn amulet, pictures of furries, and recordings from Bronypalooza.

AND SHUT THAT FUCKING BEEPER UP! I'M BACK I NEED NO MORE UPDATES!

still tired.

:pinkiesick:

butt Jnknz datz da sik ikon/emoshun.

DEAR SOMBRA,

SHUT.
THE.
FUCK.
UP.

Fine, I'm sick of being tired. :pinkiehappy:

So yeah, starting to take shit seriously, gonna start first real project and get back into art, and I'm gonna put out an add soon looking for pre readers, editors, co writers, shit and fuck, fuck and shit, shit-fuck, fuck-shit, fucking ass shit, shitty ass fucking, and all that jazz. I'm just REALLY hungover/still coming out of drunkennezz/kinda hi/feeling the downfall of 5 hour energy and monster.

'f45gnmyffjh - buh45555550jko0[0eh0j9etmiop35yj9053yj9-5emopdmo-]db0-e5-m50-0-ee5tmom0-t

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1