Radical Larry Is A Cool Motherfucker 31 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

As some of you might be aware, Theaterwanker is back online after a seeming whole two weeks where his Mommy said he was grounded. Or he's supposed to still be grounded and he's making youtube videos without her knowledge.

None of this matters. What I came to talk about is his new petition to get himself unbanned. Although he says 100 signatures on his petition, he mentions 200 on his video. I don't know why. But here's the thing, even if he does get them, he's not going to get unbanned. Knighty hates him for good reason of course. So it's nothing more than ego massage for him. He obviously thinks very highly of himself and wants his followers to flock to his side and get this done.

So here's the thing. What if we all went over there and signed the petition? He's got zero signatures so far, a couple dozen wouldn't even be close to the 100 or 200 he mentioned and then if he were to find out that we were the ones doing so he'd have a fit.

Petition can be found here. Who's with me?

I really wouldn't take the risk. I don't want this group to be once again under TheaterSatan's ownership again.

But sure.

1791570 Possible... or we could all just ignore him and watch him be forever alone.

1791570 Do you want me to take a message to him for you about you signing it?

Doesn't he get notified if somebody signs his petition? I mean I signed it as "Uma Chan" and left a message saying that even if he did get the signatures he wouldn't be let back in.

Otherwise sure. Let him know. Or if he's blocked you I could always let him know myself. It's up to you.

I agree and as I've said to Lord of Nothing, I don't have the time to devote so much to somebody that's so small. I'd be happier if he stayed away forever but on the off chance that Knighty does let him back I'm totally "meh" about the whole thing.

Personally I just think this whole Theater Critic thing has played itself out and as you say we just leave him forever alone as we know he's going to be.

But don't let me stop anybody from having some lulz at his expense.

1796814 If you didn't make an actual account I don't think your signature shows up

1796840 Honestly me and Fiddles are just about done with this. he decided to go on looking for a new target while writing his troll fics and I'm just about ready to forget him. I just saw this and decided to bask in the death throes of an old era.

And when I said take a message to him I mean through youtube. I can tell him their that you signed it.

Could be. All I know is when I look at the petition, it shows my name and that I responded to it. Much like what happened when I did yours for saving Cinnamon Bun.

1797210 I don't see your name on mine. Only that a second person signed it.

Same here.

The only reason I came on was because Lord of Nothing mentioned it in his blog which got me going again.

Alright, then I'm the second person that signed it. I can always go onto that video and say that I'm one of the ones that signed his petition but that means he'd get access to one of my e-mail addresses. I could always cancel it later if he started spamming me or whatever.

So yeah. If you want to tell him that I'm one then go for it otherwise I'll just tell him myself. Or maybe I ought to tell him myself because that would be funnier that way.

Works for me.

Thank you my Lord of Bread. May your yeastiness always be... yeasty. Yeah, I suck when it comes to things like that.

nodamnbrakes
Group Admin

umadchan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17