Radical Larry Is A Cool Motherfucker 31 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

8========================================================================================D

Hmmm. Wish I had one in me~

1785486 :trollestia:8=============================================================================================================D:facehoof:

Gross...oh god the dirty thoughts! They're breaking in!...No!...Stay back! Stay back!...Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

You sick bastard! Oh god, not again!

1785533 *Sebastian goes after you*

*Insert dick here *

I'm sure there'd be somebody out there willing to help you out in that department. :raritywink:

I was actually joking~

I'm kinda aware of that. I was just getting into the whole spirit of the thing and now you've gone and ruined it you... you.... ruiiner. :pinkiegasp:

Yeah. I have my reasons for that.

I can't really complain as I have a tendency to do the same thing when I feel like it.

Yeah, I'm in a very anti human mood today/this week.

I find that alcohol, good food and preferably somebody you can get naked with is a good way to cure that... well two out of three ain't bad.

The person that wants to get naked with me is who I'm trying to get out of my life; alcohol, not that I'd know only being a few days shy of turning nineteen, does nothing for me. And as for good food I've been eating cookie dough for breakfast, does that count?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, a girl is able to get just about any guy to say "yes" to a roll in the hay. Bonus points if she's cute but even a Plain Jane or Sally Bigntall can make it work.

For alcohol. Yeah, you might be SOL there. Unless you're close to Canada. Their drinking age there is only 19. Buddies and me had a blast when we went to Vancouver several years ago. None of us were legal at home but could get served in any bar or buy beer at any beer store we wanted. It's heavily controlled up there but it's legal at 19.

And good food? I don't know about having that for breakfast, but I've heard of worse. Nah, I was talking along the lines of food that nourishes your soul as well as your body. It's not necessarily comfort food but something that makes you feel good because you like it so much. For me it's a nice tawny port, some freshly baked walnut fig bread, prosciutto and some lovely stinky Stilton. It's so yummy.

Speaking of which, it's Friday and I've worked my ass off all week so I deserve some. I wonder if I still have some of the bread in the freezer?

That's it actually. I'm gonna have some food, play some vidya games and then go to sleep early.

I'm not the kind of girl that wants just a roll in the hay.

And I was being sarcastic, I have plenty of access to alcohol, it just takes a lot to even just get buzzed for me.

Now that sounds good. I am actually having good food tomorrow, my birthday dinner actually.

Happy Birthday Normal.

Going to dinner a few days early, not until Tuesday do I actually turn nineteen but I have classes that day.

Oh now you're just being difficult. But then I'm probably not going to be here on Tuesday so I either wish you the happy birthday now, or I don't.

Eh, I'm just in a mood that I feel weird talking on the Internet, thanks for saying happy birthday.

nodamnbrakes
Group Admin

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:rainbowkiss:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:rainbowkiss:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:rainbowkiss:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:rainbowkiss:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:rainbowkiss:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:rainbowkiss:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:rainbowkiss:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:rainbowkiss:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:rainbowkiss:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25