Everfree Northwest Readers and Writers 286 members · 305 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

My Friend and I Need a Cheap Place to Stay for Everfree Northwest!

So here’s the sitch: my friend and I are going to Everfree Northwest. She’s broke because she is between jobs in a small town where finding a job is hard. I’m close to broke because I lent a friend money to get out of an abusive situation (it worked) and then my bike got stolen, and I had to get a new bike because it’s my main form of transportation. But after missing Everfree last year, there was no way I was missing it again this year.

So, we’re looking for a very cheap hotel room to crash at. Here’s the thing: I make slightly decent money; I just had a lot of expenses pile up in May. If you’re willing to take half of the cost now and half of the cost in a few weeks, I can pay you a lot more. I WILL pay you back. If you just want to charge us not that much now and have it be done with, that’s cool too. We’re looking for a place to crash Friday night and Saturday night. We’re cool with the floor. Hope you can help us, and let me know at bchandleremail@gmail.com or (714) 496-3119. Thank you, and see you at Everfree!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1