Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Regidar
Group Admin

Chapters are going to be written in groups of two: the first two are going to be Twilight Changeling, and the second two are going to be Timbershy. The next two after that will once more be Twilight, and then Timbershy will get the next two, and so on.

CometTail
Group Admin

We got groups of three right now? Me, Iron, and Silent. Are working on Timbershy. I could do this too. :twilightsmile: Smart idea.

OfTheIronwilled
Group Admin

So if we're doing it in threes, we'll basically be going ChangeTwi, Timbershy, ChangeTwi, Timbershy, etc.? Sounds good to me.

CometTail
Group Admin

Yup, So when Silent is done with his part all of us will work on ChangTwi, and They will work on Timbershy. (BTW that is an aweosme name)

OfTheIronwilled
Group Admin

Wait, just so I'm clear on this:

The Timbershy group will finish chapter one once Silent gets his part in. The Timbershy group will then stop working on Timbershy, and the two groups will instead swap characters? Or will the Timbershy group and ChangeTwi group write a chapter for their character, and then the groups will switch?

Oh, and which name are you talking about? ChangeTwi or Timbershy?

CometTail
Group Admin

1. Well it depends where you want to stop at. Right now he said he is stopping when they arrive to Ponyville. You can continue it on if you want.

2. We will swap characters, so that everyone partakes in each character we will switch once we have a chapter in.

3. When we are done we go to ChangeTwi. The other group goes to Timbershy.

OfTheIronwilled
Group Admin

Thanks. I understand now.

superpony55
Group Admin

When we are both done, you mean.

CometTail
Group Admin

Yes. But Silent said that our teams should stay with our character. What do we say to that? I don't mind it anyway we do it.

superpony55
Group Admin

I'd prefer if we switched characters.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10