Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Taxes
Group Contributor

Members who dedicate themselves to the Solar empire will write down there personal ideas right in this thread

Comment posted by Draknus2009 deleted Sep 9th, 2013
Draknus2009
Group Admin

I think at the moment the Solar Empire is actually running rather weak compared to the other teams here. Given the story is still in the development stage with no actual battles having happened yet, but still, a little behind.:applejackunsure:

Taxes
Group Contributor

its on hiatus though so its not going to look strong at first but given more time there should be an equal amount of pe..er ponys when the time is right

PGS-1: Electric Storm and Sir Gallant Hooves will fight for Celestia.

1280320 I am Private Long Distance Fighter,_Shade_ My Crossbow and my Sword is bound by the side o' Queen Celestia, the one and true ruler! All hail the Solar Empire!

I personaly need more information on the whole thing, otherwise it looks like the solar empire will get bucked, I mean look at this thread, then the LR one.

Got a solar OC for yah!

okay to combat the hordes of lunar OCs i am gonna do it.....Rommel is at hand
Name: Erwin Rommel
Allegiance: Solar Empire
Position: Head Strategist and General (if you don't mind that is)
Weapons: His mind, and a Luger pistol
Race: Unicorn
Cutie mark: a small SS symbol (remove if your are offended and change it)
Looks: black combed mane with a Kommandant hat with the solar empire symbol instead of the Nazi symbol this body is a brownish color
Nickname: Wüstenfuchs (Desert Fox)
He was retired and trying to settle down but was called by Celestia to help with the war effort
Attitude: very elegant to women however commanding to his troops.
Bio: he was a Nazi in WW2 but was killed by Hitler because Hitler thought the German people would look to Rommel and not Hitler when he was killed he was given a second chance in Equestria and was introduced to Celestia and went to settle down in Ponyville when the war broke out. seeing a chance to redeem himself for serving the Nazis he wants to restore peace to Equestria.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8