Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Draknus2009
Group Admin

okAy! I'm bAcK oN! FoR About An hOur Or So... yeS I aM DoiNG thIs on PUrpOSE... ProBablY woN'T Do IT agAin ThouGH, it'S A PaiN.

Comment posted by Draknus2009 deleted Jul 10th, 2013
Draknus2009
Group Admin

Okay let's finish our convorsation on avatar/skyrim here.

Steampine
Group Contributor

Okay...
You said something about martial art not being in Skyrim, but I beg to differ.
I remember in one of my travels that I have heard of a special group of Khajiit that are skilled in martial arts (not to mention that there is the Dark Brotherhood).

Draknus2009
Group Admin

1266590 Okay true enough. I played that quest line as well, but if I think about it, the military of almost any of the bending nations (not to mention the allied nation military in Legend of Korra) would probably be able to completely destroy the nations of Skyrim. And another note on exploration, while Skyrim has Daedric worlds, Avatar has Spirit Worlds so that is also basically even.

Steampine
Group Contributor

The tombs of Skyrim ought to make good stories too. FIlled with Draugr, necromancers, and the fking Dragon Priests.

Draknus2009
Group Admin

1266597 Overall I'm kind of mixed, I ove both so much that I can barely decide. But I do beleive that it would be a bit easier to transfer Skyrim into MLP lore than Avatar. So my vote is still for Skyrim.

Taxes
Group Contributor

dark brotherhood ever heard of the werewolf saying the khajit monk was a master of the whispering fang style I think it has martial arts too so don't worry

Draknus2009
Group Admin

1270975 I do remember that seen, and I have heard that Elder Scrolls Online will have martial art options as well. In the end Skyrim is still one of the best games out there. FUS-RO-DAH!:flutterrage:

The Last Of Us is better though.

Taxes
Group Contributor

1266590 that's what I said a few comments bellow

Draknus2009
Group Admin

1276975 I havn't played The Last Of Us yet. :rainbowhuh: I'll get around to it eventually...:twilightblush:

Steampine
Group Contributor

Is there anyone here that draws OC's?
I really want a better version of Steampine, and the pony creator doesn't have fedoras :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12