Comments ( 35 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 35
Draknus2009
Group Admin

Here is my OC decription

OC: Blazing Dawn

Race: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: A black vortex with two katanas crossed over it.

Appearance: Crimson red coat, mane is fiery red with yellow stripes and normally falls back behind and to the sides of his head with his ears poking through, when flying his mane whips behind him and looks like a flame flowing behind him. His tail is basically the same as his mane. The "wrist" area of his hooves is covered in puffs of golden fur, his eyes are golden orange. Wings are crimson red like his hide, but have golden brown tips.

Personality: Loves to fight. Not the "I need to kill something!!" fights, but honorable, respectable, fun fights. He looks at fighting like a sport, the opponent should have just as much of a chance to prepare as him and whether or not the opponent is being respectful, he respects them. He doen't really apply this concept the other way though, if the opponent cheats or fights dirty he simply sees it as a challenge. He loves making friends, and while he doesn't share some ponie's veiws he tries his best to be considerate and understanding. He also is a bit of a geek, loving reading, video games, movies, the shibang. He also has a particular "crazy" kind of humor when around his friends, he acts extremely energetic and often not serious. When he starts fighting or isn't near his friends however, his attitude completely changes, he calms down and focus's, becoming a "strong and silent type".

Job: Is an assistant martial arts teacher of the School of Sword Arts in Las Pegasus, makes home-made weapons, both for decoration and battle as a secondary income. Considers "sportly streetfighter" his non-profit occupation.

Skills: Martial Arts, mostly Ryu-Ken-Ho style Ken-Jutsu (japanese sword style based around dual-wielding katana's for blocking-countering techniques), but also knows a variety of hoof-to-hoof arts as well. He also created his own branch of Ken-Jutsu style based around carrying his twin swords with his wings while flying at the same time, though he can quickly switch his swords to his hands in a flash if needed. A very good weapon blacksmith as well, he has crafted at least one copy of every type of sword ever used for war. A rather skilled flyer as well, being able to fight with swords gripped by his wing-tips while still pulling of impressive air manuevers. (Has been invited to join the wonderbolts academy, but turned down the offer.) He also has a strange ability he gained at the same time he got his cutie mark. Magic doesn't seem to directly effect him, this includes ALL magic helpful and harmful. Magic used on another object that would physically hurt would still hurt him, but magic that would effect his body or mind directly does nothing to him.

Side: New Lunar Republic, he decided to join the war for the oppurtunity to battle and make weapons (mostly battle). Had trouble choosing sides at first and eventually decided that Luna's love for video games was an inspiration, he also has a tendency to fight for the underdogs, and Celestia has so much influence and power that he didn't feel comfortable fighting for her.

Favorite Weapon: Twin Katanas (Japanese Swords) of equal measurements that he crafted himself out of titanium alloy and had enchanted by an unknown source to be even more durable, capable of retaining their edge with little to no upkeep, and also can form flames along their blades at the will of Blazing Dawn(no matter where he is). One has the etching of a dragon while the other has a pheonix. Their scabbards are black with gold etchings of the sword's own symbols.

Armor: Usually wears none in a casual fight, but in a serious battle he wears leg gaurds and thin metal wing gaurds that don't limit his manueverability. When traveling he wears all his battle gear as well as a silver cloak with blue flames on the back.

Experience in War: War, none. Fighting and battle, a Huge amount. Could easily fight on equal grounds with extremely experienced war ponies. Only one problem: he doesn't kill unless he judges the pony he is fighting actually needed to die for the greater good of the lives of others. (Though he is espesially over-protective of his friends) He tends to push this feeling on others, which could limit his appeal to war generals who take death for granted.

Steampine
Group Contributor

Well, I'll just put my OC here so it isn't buried under our comments on the story. (lol, more changes)

Name: Steampine

Type: Pegasus

Background: Steampine was born in Cloudsdale. When he was living there as a young foal, he was fascinated by how ponies of other species could use hot-air balloons to travel through the sky. He decided to take a visit to the place where they made balloons. Fascinated by how much work and ingenuity went into the inventing of the hot-air balloons, he decided to make his own inventions. His first few attempts failed, but that only drove him harder. He eventually was able to make multiple inventions for his friends. Word got around about his talents as an inventor, and, soon enough, dozens of ponies came flocking to him asking for some of his inventions. Overjoyed at the new attention, Steampine decided to travel around Equestria so that everyone could enjoy the ease of life provided by his inventions. Due to his erratic style of coming up with ideas, he has experience in multiple fields of physics, chemistry, biology, and much, much more.

Looks: [profile pic] (the cutie mark is a wrench, and the hat is supposed to be a fedora) (here's what I used to make him:
http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904)

Personality: He is highly intelligent and loves to laugh, but he is very socially awkward, and thus does not have many friends. He's okay with speaking to one pony, but when others join the conversation he kind of just fades out of it. He can also learn new concepts and techniques very quickly. His mind works in three dimensions, and uses images instead of numbers and graphs, thus making his job easier (and increases his skills as a tactician). He also can suppress his feelings , so he doesn't get as scared as the normal pony. Unfortunately, as it is mostly involuntary, he has trouble experiencing loss or sadness.

Skills: He is fast, and has learned some (and I say some) martial arts techniques from one of his friends. He can also come up with new ideas quickly, but are often quite abstract. He can be a tactician though. His inventions will come in handy, too. He is experienced in most kinds of technology, and can make anything from power armor to biological enhancers.

Side: He has yet to join a side, and he'll have a hard time choosing when he's forced to. Though he is slightly compelled to join The New Lunar Republic, as he is fond of new ideas.

Weaponry: Whatever he has on hand, he is quite resourceful. But he usually has his concealed auto-targeting shoulder cannon.

Armor: He will wear different kinds of armor based on the situation he knows he's going into, but when not in combat, he prefers not to wear armor. When in a huge battle, he has a special set of battle armor stored away for big battles. It basically turns the pony wearing it into a tank. Powered by hydraulics and made of many different metal alloys, the suit is built to withstand anything thrown at it, including magic.

Experience in War: None prior to current events.

Comment posted by Taxes deleted Jul 11th, 2013
Draknus2009
Group Admin

Okay, I've got another OC idea. Mostly because the Solar Empire needs more ponies on it's side to even the odds in case LikeaBaws hasn't already thought of that. Here goes:

OC: StormFront

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: Dark Blueish-gray coat with electic-yellow stripes. Mane is Black. Tail is Dark gray. Eyes are Yellow and seem to contantly be annalyzing the surroundings. Is also rather buff for a Unicorn.

Personality: Cold, Calculating, No Nonsense, Hardcore. All of these can be used to described him. Also has been in battle so many times that he has no remorse and always strikes to kill. He expects all under his command to do the same.

Side: Solar Empire, is a retired Military General for the Empire's Forces, comes back at Celestia's request.

Skills: Military Genius. StormFront is known for being an amazing Battle Tactician and War Strategist. He can find an enemies weak point within a few moments of a battle. He is also extremely well knowledged in magic, but his stong point is, srangely enough, weather and natural disasters, the pegasus strong-point. In the battle of Zebra-Striped Pass he defeated the army by creating a tornado to distract the enemy and push them towards a weak point in the Tectonic Plates, where he then desimated their forces with an earthquake. He is also highly skilled in martial arts and is unusualy strong for a Unicorn.

Weapons: Magic, as described above. Hoof-to-hoof combat is an option at close quarters, but tends stay at a distance in battles so he can manipulate the battle while overseeing the whole thing. He is also trained in all commonly used Emperial weapons.

Armour: Emperial General Armour, Silver with Gold trimming and Gold Cape.

Experiance in War: A WHOLE LOT. His major acheivemets include: The battle of Zebra-Striped Pass (9'600 enemy casualies, 0 aliied casualties), The battle of Fangorus Mountain (23,000 enemy casualties, 560 allied casualties), and the Spec Ops Operation Dark Moon commisioned by Princess Luna where he led a team of 6 and destroyed an experimental changeling war weapon before the original changeling attack on Canterlot during the wedding of Princess Cadence and General Shining Armour.

Comment posted by Taxes deleted Jul 12th, 2013

(My detailing skill can be a bit low, so I will do my best in the future)
OC: Overheat Mane

Superhero Nickname: 'Mecha Colt'

Race: Earth Pony

C-Mark: Steel Gear

Coat: Amber

Mane/Tail: Charcoal Black

Personality: Nerdy and Young, cautious and tactical in battles, Has few friends, very determined to completing something even the smallest tasks or things harder. He sometimes wants to help even if his aid is rejected.

Accessories: He has Round Glasses due to his Poor Eyesight.

Job: Hoofball Referee/Inventor

Skills: Secretly an Inventor and Scientist in Manehattan. He can design most things, but unexperienced in making siege weapons yet.

Side: After warned by Luna about her Sister's evil things, he joins the New Lunar Republic.

Arsenal: He has secretly designed a special Power Armor. It's plates has Obsidian Alloy, his Helmet had a nice visor for zooming in and out, and scanning targets. Though it is a prototype, all four hoof-parts are Rocket-Propelled to make it pack a kicks, and also helps with the Higher Jump and Galloping speed. The Side weapons he have pre-built are the Twin-Barrel Vulcans on both shoulder sides for range-purpose.

Experience: None in the War, but has developed a Power Armor.

Steampine
Group Contributor

1275450 It's interesting how much your OC is like mine :derpyderp2:

Name: Midnight Shadow

Race: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: Thundercloud with black lightning bolt

Coat: Dark red

Eyes: Dark red

Mane/tail: Black with dark red highlights

Back Story: Lives in Los Pegasus with his parents who were advisers to the Mayor. Top student in the Royal Pegasus Academy, the School of Sword Arts, and the School of Assorted Martial Arts. The Mayor was part of an assassination plot that his parents figured out so the Mayor killed them. Escaped with his brother from the mayor and hid in the slums of Los Pegasus. His skills increased from fighting criminals and Royal Guards alike. Brother was killed by a Royal Guard who sneaked up from behind. Killed the Guard and learned to stick to the shadows more. Has been living there for 5 years.

Personality: Sad and depressed all the time. Irritated easily. Doesn't have friends and does not want them. Doesn't get along with other people well.

Pro's: expert martial artist, sword and knife master, fast, stealthy, very smart, and agile.

Con's: Doesn't trust people, assumes the worst about people, and would rather snap someones neck then have a two minute conversation. doesn't like to be told what to do.

Side: Helps The Lunar Republic but has no desire to join.

Weapons: A curved sword ( like Legolas's from LOTR) and throwing knives. Adaptible to other weapons though.

Clothing: White sweatshirt and a bandage around back left leg.

Experience in War: None, but has killed a few hundred people. (only kills in self-defense or to help other people)

Tactics: Sneak up behind them and snap their necks or stay hidden until the opportunity comes to kill them.

Another OC to make the sides more even.

Name: Falling Sky

Race: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: An open book with a Quill that has red ink. Always wears something over it.

Coat: Green

Eyes: Yellow

Mane/tail: Black with a yellow streak

Back Story: Was born in Canterlot to a very rich family. Only child so he was spoiled. Studied hard to be the top student in Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. When Falling Sky graduated he went into Politics and ran for Mayor of Canterlot. Was beat by another pony so he ran for Mayor of Los Pegasus. He won. After 2 years, a protester with sway over the people wanted him out of office. Falling Sky decided to hire someone to kill him. Once he was dead his advisers figured it out so he had to kill them too. He decided that this was easy enough so he hired another assassin to kill the pony that ran against him for Mayor of Canterlot (who was not in office any more).

Personality: Mean to people who annoy him. a snob. Never listens to advise from any pony. Puts a fake smile on whenever a higher ranked person is meeting him.

Job: Mayor of Los Pegasus

Pro's: Very intelligent, makes brilliant has tons of money, mayor of Los Pegasus, has enormous sway over people.

Con's: Rude, has a tendency to kill people when they get in his way, can't fight at all.

Side: Himself, but the Solar Empire suits his "needs".

Weapons: A pen and a whole lot'o'money. (meaning he hires people to kill for him)

Clothing:Tuxedo with yellow bow tie

Tactics: Hires as many people as he can.

Experience in War: Studied war tactics in school but no field experience.

Comment posted by Taxes deleted Jul 13th, 2013
Comment posted by Taxes deleted Jul 16th, 2013
Taxes
Group Contributor

OC for solar empire

name-cloud grazer

gender-female

Race-Pegasus

cutie mark- 3 white clouds that form a triangle around a tornado

coat- frosty blue well kept

mane/tail-Black well kept

life-cloud gazer and her brother J both lived half of their life in torture do to her father being an abuser until one day his brother killed him and told her that he was tired of being abused and took his sister and left the house that stayed empty and will stay empty forever. one day when the war started she was taken by the solar empire as a draft then put into a carriage her brother saw this and said he will get her back no matter what it takes

job-solar empire recruit

personality-nice, careful, happy, very easy to make sad, shy, sadistic(note she IS like her brother her other brother graver except alittle less she's more instructed in jebs side she developed a sadistic side to)

faction-solar empire (trying to escape)

weapon- two daggers, throwing knife, medical pack and other weapons

tactics- just follow orders and escape the first chance she gets

clothes-gold plated armor no helmet and casual clothes

war experience- none

Comment posted by Taxes deleted Jul 16th, 2013
Comment posted by Taxes deleted Jul 18th, 2013
Comment posted by Taxes deleted Sep 15th, 2013
Draknus2009
Group Admin

OC idea hit me today: I have a pegasus OC (that is me), I have a unicorn OC, why not have an Earth-pony OC. So here it is.

OC: Yellow Flash

Species: Earth-pony

Appearance: bright yellow. Everywhere. Coat, mane, tail, eyes, it is all yellow. Hurts the eyes. Cutie mark is a darker yellow spiral that can only be made out if you looked at it really close.

Personality: Highly forgetful and easily manipulated. She has no social skills what-so-ever and believes nearly anything someone tells her. Besides this she is actually fairly smart, capable of reading opponents moves by looking at body language. Unfortuanatley has trouble applying this ability to the overall battle (terrible strategist). Loves mustard on everything!

Side: Sombra's Empire, runs across Sombra on accident when going for a stroll, he manipulates her into believing everything he says and to join his side of the war.

Skills: Reading body language, allowing her to detect when someone lies or is about to make a movement and what that movement will be. Tends to forget to check if a pony is lying or not when talking to them... Loves covering her mane and coat in shiny clear glitter, causing light to reflect off of it blindingly, combined with her over-yellowness, makes her too bright to look at.

Weapons: Her pure yellowness, shiny glittery things, mustard, and if need be at last resort, HEADBUTTS!

Armour: May use some overly glitterly and yellowy armour than she already is by herself, but at the moment has none.

Experience in War: None. During the war she will believe it is probably some overally fantastic party brawl, after the war it will probably remain that way or change into something even more ridiculous. So no matter what- she will never gain war experience.

Well if Draknus2009 has 3 I'm going to have 3.

Name: Brave Heart (nopony calls him this)
Nickname: Deadshot (everypony calls him this)
Race: Earth Pony
Cutie Mark: A shield with two guns crossed behind it.
Coat: Purple
Eyes: Orange
Mane/tail: Orange with a purple streak.
Back Story: Grew up in Manehattan. Got good grades in his classes and was the best QB in Football in his school. Got a sports scholarship for Manehattan University (football). Had a chance at the big leagues but decided to go into the military. After hard training and some battles he was hand-picked to be in a special ops squad of 7 that was going to have to take out a changeling war weapon. Saved the commander's and the rest of the squad by jumping on a grenade. Somehow lived and was taken to a hospital. After 7 months of recovery he went back into service into the same squad.
Personality: Happy, Carefree, always optimistic, makes friends easily, brave.
Job: Equestria Special Ops Soldier.
Side: Solar Empire
Weapons: An M21 EBR, a SCAR (red dot sight), grenades, flashbangs, and a combat knife. Amazing with all of them.
Clothing: USA soldier armor only ponified.
Tactics: Send some guys to the front to make a distraction then flank them with his other soldiers. (he fights too)
Experience in War: Lots.

Comment posted by Taxes deleted Sep 17th, 2013

Name:Silent wind (Nickname used mostly)

Nickname:Kaver (The Gentle Brezze)

Race:Pegasus

Cutie Mark:Wind Symbol

Coat:Gray

Eyes:Light Red

Mane/Tail:Black and White

Job:Thief

Skills:Agile,Nimble,Quick,Quiet,Close Quarters-Combat,and Recon

Faction:New Lunar Republic

Weapons:Throwing Knives,Retractable Sword(dagger & sword),M16 Smoke Geranade

Clothing:Splinter Cell looking gear including night vision goggles

Back Story:Born in Manehattan, life was simple until the the two hardest weeks in my life started changing it. Over that span of time I lost both my parents and had to survive on my own so I lied and stole until I ran into a member of a thieves guild called The Silent and from there my life picked up:

Personality:Clever,easy going, and jumps head long(doesn't analyze outcomes to well)

Dark Personality:Vengful,cold hearted

Why the Lunar Republic:Lets just say I owe Princess Luna quite a few favors and the night kinda is my best friend being a thief and all.

Name: Fireblaze

Race: Peagues

Gender Male

Appearances: Reddish coat, Red, Gold Tail and Hair. Gold eyes, Blue and Gold Vest. Have gold hoofs.

Cutie mark.: Fire cutie mark

Skills (eg. special spells, unique powers etc): He can Breave Fire, Do a pony version of Celeoparta (African Martial Arts) and do the Sonic Fireboom (It a trail of Fire expect Rainbows)

Weaknesses: Water (He can't use his fire attacks in water and have to dry out 4 hours)

History: He is the son of Firestorm, Ice Blaze both Peagues who live in Manhattan as she was in charge of the weather while his dad work as a Treasure Hunter for Fancy Pants since they move to Canterlot and living there since then. Until that one worst day when Fireblaze growing up,  he came home form school as he saw his parents were poison by the crime ponies since Firestorm old them something then Fancy pants with Royal guards see this too while he saw Fireblaze crying and decide to take him in since he was a friend of the family. Now durning Blaze time he made enough money by doing treasure hunter for Fancy Pants and living in the Mountans.

Personality: He is a nice Peagues once you get to know him, but get him angry and then he will burn you.

Side: Solar Empire His Dad was in Celestia army Solar Empire before as he was one of the better fighters, like farther like son since he join them while plan to con tune his dad legacy and Blaze still keep his dad old Armor too.

Favorit Weapon: His Dad Old Firesword, it still works since he clean it every time and make sure the steel was still in good working order. His dad give him his sword before he left con tune his life and now he carry his dad tradition by joining the Solar Empire and using his dad sword too.

Armor: He still have his dad old Armor, while he use the lava keep it new and making sure it fits too. His dad armor have his dad cute mark in the center, also have the Solar Empire logo on the helmet too and he keep that clean.

Experience in War: Well His Dad was a expert in war, so he train him if Fireblaze get drafted by the Solar Empire for war, while he teaching him that sometimes you have to do the right thing even your friends in the war but some of your friends will be on the other side of the war too. Means if you spare them or kill them but you have to make that decision on your own.

Comment posted by Taxes deleted Oct 29th, 2013

Name: Musical Note

Coat: Very light blue

Eyes: Dark blue

Mane: Wavy, black, a few dark red streaks in both mane and tail

Cutie Mark: Black Quaver/Eighth note

Side: New Lunar Republic, sometimes spies Solar Empire for reports

Personality: Smart, but shy and quiet. Talented singer, and can do a high pitch in battle. Heartbroken that Equestria is going into war. Can usually be as hyper as Pinkie Pie, but deep down she's sad and very lonely.

Trained: A little bit by her father, like how to hold and swing many weapons and knows tactics of War, but becomes hesitant when trying to hurt a pony on any side. Takes about 2 seconds to know what to do, or if she wanted to hurt a pony or not.

Bio: Grew up in Whitetail Woods in a small cottage with her father most of her life, since she was a little filly her mother was badly sick and died when she was five. Father was a retired Luna Guard, and taught her about 47.23 percent of what he knows about wars (both humans and ponies (if ponies ever had any)), weapons, how to make weapons, etc.

LikeaBaws, you already know my OC's, Janson and PGS-1. Do you want any more or need any more info to write them in? Maybe even you could add Aenidas...

Comment posted by Taxes deleted Nov 22nd, 2013

Blazing Heart, orange stallion, yellow spiky hair blue at ends, has been in war, greatly liked by luna (respected), has done a sonic rainboom, writes love songs and poetry on free time, other free time activites practising with duel swords and working on his dark blue armor and making other armor (he would be a good armor/weapon maker), lives with his wife and kid, wife: Blazing fire, son: Blazing Sun, Team: The Lunar Republic.

Cutie mark: A blazing Heart (hence the name.)

Sry for delayed messages (he can faze his armor and weapons off and on at will)

He is a pegasus as well Blazing Heart

oc: Moon Dagger

Race:Unicorn

Female

Coat: Dark purple

Mane:Wavy,silver,usually in a pulled back in battle.

Cm:a silver dagger,signifies fighting for what you believe.

side: New Lunar Republic

Personality: Brave,smart,and keeps her head in a crisis,but not afraid to retreat if it becomes necessary.

Trained: not going to die if she uses a gun,but specializes in close up and hand to hand combat.

Bio:Grew up in Canterlot. Always got in trouble in school for getting in fights.Whenever she was upset she would go star gazing.Wasn't very close to her parents.

okay to combat the hordes of lunar OCs i am gonna do it.....Rommel is at hand
Name: Erwin Rommel
Allegiance: Solar Empire
Position: Head Strategist and General (if you don't mind that is)
Weapons: His mind, and a Luger pistol
Cutie mark: a small chess board for strategy
Looks: black combed mane with brown eyes, his body is a blueish color
Clothes: A Kommandant hat with the solar empire symbol he also wears a black coat.
Nickname: Wüstenfuchs (Desert Fox)
Retired or Not: He was retired and trying to settle down but was called by Celestia to help with the war effort
Attitude: very elegant to women however commanding to his troops.
Bio: he was a Nazi in WW2 but was killed by Hitler because Hitler thought the German people would look to Rommel and not Hitler when he was killed he was given a second chance in Equestria and was introduced to Celestia and went to settle down in Ponyville when the war broke out. seeing a chance to redeem himself for serving the Nazis he wants to restore peace to Equestria.
NOTE: in the pic do NOT pay any attention to the cross or the swastika cutie mark he does NOT have either of those

I have an OC
Sex: Male
name: steamy
Body color: brown
Mane: ash colored
This male pony is actually a descendant of Gabriel. Who constructed the first airships since the war of 1917. He was taken to Equis by a dust storm and had his memory wiped in the processes he only knows that he came from a different land (AKA: earth) and how to build airships with Steampine as his inspiration he sides with the new lunar empire intent on build airships with the new lunar empire symbol hanging of the port and starboard bows.
works on other tinkering projects besides airships
inspiration job: ponyville's resident tinkerer/inventor
Very stubborn character who is intent on finishing his work even if he has to work around the clock the entire week
Weapons : he mainly uses his airships but if he has none built he usually uses a steam-punk pistol
Cutie mark: a gear with a wrench behind it

you see my oc Lunar Shield on Everypony.com where i am @LunasBiggesFan

Full Name: Lunar Shield
Race/Gender: Unicorn/male
Age Estimation: young stallion 21
Appearance/Cutie Mark: CM: dark blue shield with a crescent moon inside of it Body,M&T: black body, dark blue mane and tail
Biography: Lunar Shield is the son of a Crystal Empire general and a Canterlot unicorn. at the age of 15 he become Princess Luna's assistant and guard. he earned his cutie mark when he defended Luna from a group of timber wolves. While he may not be the brightest unicorn, and still speaks Old English he is a great stallion once you get to know him. Just don't mess with him on the battlefield as he is an amazing strategist.
Special Skills: Shadow/Lunar Magic
Raised By: Princess Luna from age of 5
Side: New Lunar Republic

Name: Kiborg Vs Vladelets

Place of Origin: Stalliongrad

Allegiance: "The one, true Solar Empire"

Appearance/Description: Tall, crimson stallion with a light build, and a white mane and tail. His cutie mark is a simple image of a pacemaker. One day in early September several NLR supporters bombed a government building he was working in as a security guard, the explosion tore off his front - left leg while burning a quarter of his face, rendering his left eye useless. He also lost his tail and his spine was badly damaged. He was hospitalized where the doctors came to the conclusion that he will no longer be able to see with his left eye and would no longer be able to walk due to the damage to his spine. In response he went home and locked himself in his house for several days before stumbling outside with a camera in the place of his left eye, a metal stick with a joint in the middle where his leg had been and wires jutting out of his skin along his neck and a section of his back, along with very obvious scars. Over time he continued developing himself until his mechanical leg became a strong, complex system of metal plates and joints, his camera became much more sophisticated and advanced, and his artificial repairs to his spine are covered by metal plates. He also created a new tail out of metal. From that day onward he went from being a neutral to wanting revenge on the bombers, even if they dont know what they did. Some may call him insane for mutilating his already damaged body to replace all the broken parts with metal, but he would prefer to call it "Improving on the ponys design".

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 35