Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Quicksear
Group Admin

Hey, why don't we have one of these anyway?! Basically, have a look at your story lists, find the ones you're working on regularly, and link it in a reply! Or, if you're lazy and/or you haven't published it yet, just...y'know...type the name or a short desription. I figure you're more likely to get intra-group interest, not to mention a little help if you're asking, that way!

So let me start:
Anywhere But Here/The First Pony/something something (Seriously, need help with the title. You guys know this one, Ditzy Doo on earth, torn up.
Note of Silence: This story may be getting ovre its head, and going's slow, but its going. New look at the start of Changelings. Maybe
Any of you remember Everfree Soliloquy? Sequel. I'm liking the idea of where it can go.

So that's me. Everything else is pretty much hibernating.So what about you?

Hurgusburgus
Group Contributor

EXECUTIONER ONE - work in progress, but decidedly drawing to a close.
A Stalker's Tale - same as above.
On The Road Again - is still in its infancy.
Redemption - same as above.

ShouldNotExist
Group Contributor

Cold Iron, Warm Fur I was a bit angry with Discord's reforming episode, so in this I wanted to make Discord the badass that his history of "horribly tormenting ponies under his rule" actually reasonable to his actions, while throwing in a dose of headcanon for the hell of it.

Through Martyr's Eyes A story I came up with mostly with the purpose of testing out different methods of writing things into a story. Twilight meets a blind pony, and things spiral into chaos soon after. Drama, tragedy, and hopefully a good lot of creepiness involving a cult and still imprisoned king Sombra later on for good measure.

And finally:

The Dragon in the Mountain This one takes place in an alternate Equestria where the Elements never came to be, and the Princesses are either dead or missing (haven't quite decided which, or whether or not finding out is important) and Dragons have taken hold of the lands with horrible results at the expense of the ponies. Lyra, however reluctantly, must leave the relative safety of Ponyville to find a dragon nearby who may be able to give her the cure that she needs to save Bon-Bon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3