Dark world Rp 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 129 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 129
Timstro59
Group Admin

1403837 "I really needed this. Those blasted fleas were driving me up walls, and in once case quite literally." Amethyst smiled at the memory. "Heh, I'll have to tell that story sometime." The spa pony tending the Amethyst started rubbing a particularly tender spot on her back and she winced slightly. "Careful with that spot, it seems to be particularly sore today."

1404187 Lotus nods, "We offer massages if you want one. I promise to be careful about that."

Aloe adds, "You may want to see Ms. Zecora about that sore spot. She may have a potion for that."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1404308 Amethyst politly declines both offers, "It's where I was injured as a little filly. I wasn't much younger than you when it happened." Lotus asked "What happened?" Amethyst winced slightly, "I was stabbed with a knife. It tore a bunch of muscle and fractured a rib. Since then, that spot has been perpetually sore."

1404395 Little Horn nods, "It's okay, as long as you don't touch that spot. Otherwise, I think the flea dip worked."

Lotus nods, "Okay, time to rinse off the special flea dip shampoo and conditioner." She then rinses both Little Horn and Amethyst, revealing two de-fleaed ponies.

Aloe then takes the two customers to the mane styling area. "We have a mane stylist who can give those manes a good trim. This also includes the shampoo, deodorizer, and the deep cleansing treatment."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1404466 Amethyst turns to her little friend "We may as well get the full treatment while we're here. Don't you think?"

1404500 Little Horn nods, "Of course. Aloe, Lotus, we need the full treatment. Hooficures, mane styling, and I need my horn filed. They also have the facials and cucumber slices. After that, you can eat the cucumbers!"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1404551 Amethyst beams with excitement, "I've never had my mane professionally styled before. I usually just tie it up in a ponytail and let it flow down my side."

1407341 Aloe then asks Amethyst, "How would you like your mane styled? High Mane, our stylist, will be working on your mane."

Lotus was giving Little horn a shoulder massage. "I'm just going to have them trim off the ends of my mane. Mom likes my horn to show through. She says it's one of my best features."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1407372 "I usually like to let me mane flow freely, though I must admit. It had been getting a little hard to control. Oh and you may want to use something tougher than scissors. My mother was a Crystal Pony and I inherited her manes crystal toughness." Amethyst ran a hoof through her mane and it appeared to shimmer slightly.

1407394 High Mane nodded and got out some more advanced tools,, "Okay, let's try this." She puts on a pair of safety goggles and begins to trim Amethyst's mane, noting her Crystal Pony Heritage made her mane shine. "You have just a shiny mane, my dear." The stylist says, making small talk with her client.

Timstro59
Group Admin

1407404 "Really? That's good to know. How long have you been working here?" She asked continuing to make small talk.

1407432 High Mane smiles, "I was hired by Ms. Lotus and Ms. Aloe to help style the manes of the residents of Ponyville a while back. I used to work for Photo Finish. I'm just trying to earn more bits. Photo Finish pays well, but I wanted to settle down and meet the residents of Ponyville. I saw that other ponies needed mane styling. Miss Rarity recommended I apply here as the new mane stylist after I helped her keep her coiffure manageable. She is such a generous pony."

Little Horn nods, "That's because Rarity is the Element of Generosity. She's always helping ponies be fashionable at her dress shop. Maybe we can stop by and see if she can make us something for the party."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1407540 "I might have to look into it. What's you're story Little one?"

1408164 Little Horn smiles, "Well, my family's originally from Canterlot. We moved to Ponyville to get out of the big city and settle into a comfortable life among the Pony folk. We first went to Town Hall and met the Mayor. She was really nice and offered us three different houses available within our budget. There was the townhouse near the marketplace, the cottage by the river, and the forest cottage by the Everfree forest, near Fluttershy's house."

She adds, "Fluttershy is the resident animal caretaker in Ponyville. She's a light yellow Pegasus with a long pink mane and tail. She lives in a cottage by the Everfree Forest and loves taking care of animals. Kindness is her element, and she's the pony to go to if you want a pet to take care of."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1408185 Amethyst smiles, "It sounds like you have lived a nice fillyhood so far. I would tell you my story, but I wouldn't want to ruin such a beautiful day by bringing up such dark memories."

1408223 Little Horn heads over and gives Amethyst a hug after her mane is styled.

"Take a look at your new mane style!" The stylist brings out a mirror to show Amethyst she kept her new mane the way she wanted it. "If you don't like it, I can try to fix it."

Little Horn smiled at her friend, "Okay, I need my mane trimmed, just a little off the ends." She gets into the styling chair where the stylist combs her brown mane and begins to cut the ends off the back, allowing for it to curl under and across the back of the filly;'s neck.

Timstro59
Group Admin

1408351 "Your mane is pretty. I wonder what It would look like if styled in a traditional Crystal empire fashion." Amethyst thinks about it for a few moments, "It probably wouldn't be appropriate, considering that some crystal empire mane styles can be somewhat......ehhh, provocative."

High Style, the hairdresser nods, "I take it you want something simple and manageable for your party, correct?" She asks Amethyst as contemplates any other adjustments to the mare's mane.

Little Horn blushes, "Thanks, my mom sure thinks so. I;m sure you'll meet my mom and dad soon enough, after the party, I live in the townhouse near the marketplace. It's close by and I can see Miss Applejack's apple stand from by bedroom."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1408495 "That's nice. I always like an apple or two in the morning. Let me know if you ever want to hear my story. umm, yes please. something simple and easy to manage."

1408664 ((I found the picture of your mane stylist in the mlp wikia. she was featured as one of Photo Finish's stylist in Green is Not your color)).

High Style nods, going to get some Mane care products to help Amethyst's mane. "We offer these mane shampoo, conditioner, and styling products free of charge for first-time customers. After that, you'll need to come back and buy some more."

Little Horn gets finished with her stylist and smiles as Amethyst's mane still needs work, being part Crystal Pony. "So, I hear the Crystal Empire is back! Maybe you can go see your mom? Princess Cadence and Shining Armor are ruling the Crystal Kingdom now. They've even held a Crystal Fair and the Equestrian Games. the main centerpiece of the Crystal Empire fair is the Crystal Heart."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1408707 "I've actually never been to the Crystal Empire. I doubt my mom is there though, considering where I came from." Amethyst thinks for a moment, "I never really thought about it before, but what if I actually found your worlds version of me at the crystal empire? Do you think we'd be good friends?"

1408774 Little Horn smiles, "I guess so..maybe even sisters, even. You'd have to make sure to be careful about those time paradoxes though."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1408840 Amethyst giggles "I wouldn't technically be a paradox. since there's no actual time travel. The only thing I would have to worry about is a critical existence failure." Amethyst makes a scrunchy face. "I need to stop reading comics so often."

OOC: I need to stop reading so many tv tropes.

1408995 Little Horn is finished with her mane trim and waits for Amethyst to be completed with her styling.

High Style, the stylist finally finishes the mare's styling as she wanted it to be, "There, how's that?" She holds a mirror in her mouth to show Amethyst her new look.

Timstro59
Group Admin

1409010 "Ooooh, I like. Very fashionable. I also like the way you incorporated the way my mane shimmers. What's next on the list?"

1409048 High Style smiles, "well, I am glad you approve. I'll get you one of our gift baskets with all our products so you can maintain your new look." the stylist to Photo Finish cleans up the clipped hair while Amethyst and Little Horn decide on which services to do next.

Little Horn points to the hooficure table. "How about a hooficure, and a facial? You also get cucumber slices placed over your eyes. After that, you can eat the cucumber slices."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1409139 "That sounds good. Which reminds me. I'll be paying for the services rendered." Amethyst smiles. "I'll even give a bonus as my special way of saying thank you."

1409379 Aloe and Lotus were happy to be of service to their customers, "Of course, you can Pay Vera on the way out." Aloe said to Amethyst.

Lotus added, "She is our secretary,, and the tips are appreciated!":

The spa ponies began to give Little horn her hooficure, "That tickles!" She exclaimed as the file went over her back hooves,

Aloe was working on Little Horn while Lotus began to bring a file to Amethyst. "I take it you want all four hooves shined up?"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1409420 "No thanks. It would be rendered moot whiten a minute of walking outside."

1409593 Lotus frowned, "Come on, just a touch up?"

Little Horn had her hooves cleaned and polished. "Well, i think that's all I needed today. Whenever you are done, let me know."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1409613 Amethyst smiles "Oh sure, why not. Just that much more to thank you for. thank you." She giggles slightly.

1409759 The hooficurist touches up Amethyst's pink hooves, leaving them shiny and freshly polished. "There you go." Aloe said, finishing up.

Lotus files some of Little Horn's horn a bit, and then heads over to Amethyst. She then realizes that Amethyst is an earth pony, and then gets the facial treatments for both customers. "Just the facial masks and cucumber slices to get rid of tired eyes." The mare explains.

Timstro59
Group Admin

1409778 Amethyst giggles slightly, "I can imagine I would need it. There were nights when I didn't sleep at all."

1409796 Aloe nods "oh, you poor dear! I'll get your facial treatment right away." The mare comes back with a bowl of some green substance and spreads it over Amethyst's muzzle, jawline, eyes, and forehead.

Lotus places two cucumber slices over Amethyst's eyes and the same procedure is done for Little Horn.

The whole process took approximately 10 minutes before the customers were instructed they could eat the cucumber slices and wash the facial masks off in the hot tub, which was washed and rinsed after it was used to de-flea the two customers. The tub was then refilled after its cleaning and hot water was added. After the water cooled to to the desired temperature, the customers could wash off the facial masks.

Timstro59
Group Admin

1409829 Amethyst has fallen asleep during the face mask procedure.

1409922 Little Horn heads over to poke at Amethyst. "Amethyst? You okay? You can wash the mask off now."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1409991 "oh...I'm okay." She yawns deeply before taking the cucumbers off and eating them. "I'm sorry I fell asleep. I didn't get much sleep last night. There was some rebels in town and I had to help drive them off." She washes her face off. "Phew, I guess we were lucky nopony got hurt."

1410027 Little Horn nods, "Yeah, you'll fit in just fine. You hungry? Those cucumbers are just an appetizer. I'm sure we can go to Monsieur Cuisine's restaurant before the party." She eats the cucumber slices that were on her face ans washes off the mask. "Now we are ready for the party...unless you want to stop by Carousel Boutique and get something to wear?"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1410241 Amethyst "If this party is anything like I think it's going to be, i'll just end up taking it off. My tomorrow."

1410355 Little Horn heads over to where the receptionist, Vera is at. "What do you mean? Is something going to happen at the party?"

Vera looks over at the two newly pampered customers. "My, don't you two look cleaned up. Going someplace special?"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1410390 Amethyst nods, "Little Horn believes Pinkie Pie is going to be planning a party for me soon." Amethyst looks at Little Horn, "What I mean Is that I would likely take the dress off so I could dance better, or at least shuffle my hooves and shake my flank a little. I can't really dance."

1410529 Little Horn shakes her head, "You know, ponies don't usually wear clothes, unless you're going to the Grand Galloping Gala."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1410583 Amethyst looks in wonder "I wonder what that's like. Oh, there's something else." She reaches into her saddlebag and pulls out a sizable amethyst the size of a small grapefruit. "For you."

1410626 Little Horn smiles, "The Grand Galloping Gala is an annual event where every pony dresses in formal attire and goes to dance, hang out, and meet Princess Celestia herself! There's also food, music, and I think the Wonder Bolts are supposed to be there in the VIP section."

Little Horn sees the amethyst gem, her eyes sparkling, "Is that for me? Or is that for payment of the spa bill?"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1410652 "These are for the spa bill." She pulled a bag of bits out of her mane. "The gem is for you."

1410782 Little Horn accepts the gem and puts it in her saddle bag. "Thanks, maybe I can sell it to Rarity or just keep it as a keepsake!" She gives her friend a hug, noting to be careful of Amethyst's injuries. "Okay, now that we are groomed, where do we go from here?"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1410804 "How about we go meet your parents. I'm sure their anxious to meet me." Amethyst pays for the spa treatment with the bits then put the bag back into her name.

1410833 Little Horn nods after Amethyst pays the spa bill, and the two ponies head out towards the marketplace. Along the way, they hear a filly's voice with a southern accent coming from the apple stand. A Little yellow filly with a pink bow and red mane calls out to Little Horn and Amethyst.

"Howdy! Wanna Buy some apples?" Apple Bloom called, hoping to earn her Cutie mark in apple selling.

Timstro59
Group Admin

1410867 Amethyst look at the filly, smiles and asks "Sure, how much?"

1411034 Apple Bloom smiles, "Four bits, we take cash or credit!" Apple Bloom smiles, "How many do you want?"

Just then, an orange mare with blonde hair and tail and three red apples for her cutie mark went over to the customers, "Howdy, sugar cube! Ah hope mah sister's not botherin' ya that much. Name's Applejack. and this is Apple Bloom. Now, Ah have other apple products you can buy in mah cart. Care for a sample?"

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 129