FlashLight 921 members · 332 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIjzgl_AOzh2nsDroY2t_4ympfKYQwfke

Great news guys it is done my What if Flash Sentry was in season 4 is finished.Guys that you fir your support for making this serise hopefully I can make more in the future see then.Now that I am done with my What Flash Sentry was in Season 4 I want to hear from you on what should I do next have a what if Flash Sentry was in Season 5? And what should happen let me know in the comments below and see you all next time.

If he was in season 4? He'd probably be a side character.

But if I somehow became a writer in the room, I'd tell them to go full FLASHLIGHT.

Maybe not immediately. I mean this is the season that Twilight became an actual Princess of Equestria. (AKA: Alicorn) So assigning her a bodyguard wouldn't be out of the norm. Maybe they'll start out as simple friends or as work pals. He'll develop a friendship bond with Spike. They might even go for a game of Ogres and Oubliettes. Imagine him with Discord.

And as the episodes roll by, Twilight and Flash would develop interest with one another. Heck, I wouldn't even mind if he became her sidekick. He can't take the full spotlight, as this is a MLP show. But a few hints here and there, a blush, a cute chuckle, and BAM! You got yourself a recipe for romance. And the internet will explode because of it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3