Metal Gear Solid Stories 171 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

"TIME PARADOX!"

I wonder if anyone has done/thought about making a story about Starlight Glimmer goes back in time to erase Twilight so she can replace her as the main character of the show. Along the way Starlight causes a series of Time Paradoxes?

1.)

"Friendship is magic part 1"

Starlight teleports in, Terminator-style, in the middle of Ponyville and gets knocked out of the way by Twilight's Chariot, that was about to land.
"You've created a time paradox! You can't go changing the future like that!"

2.)

"Friendship is magic part 2"

At The Castle of the Two Sisters, Twilight & Nightmare Moon are charging at each others until Starlight teleports in, in the path of Nightmare Moon, who stumble upon on her, knocking both of them and lands on top of Starlight, whom she kisses by accident.
"You've created a time paradox! Don't mess with the future! You have to understand the future!"

3.)

"Applebuck Season"

Applejack is about to jump from a platform onto one end of a catapult, but Starlight teleport in, pushing the unprepared Rainbod Dash from the catapult and Starlight instead get sent flying.
"You can't do that! The future will be changed; you'll create a time paradox!"

4.)

"Lesson Zero"

Twilight is going to casts a "want it, need it" spell on her old toy, Smarty Pants. But Starlight teleport in and get zapped by the spell and eventually, nearly all of Ponyville falls for the spell and begins to fight over Starlight.
"You changed the future! You created a time paradox!"

5.)

"Magic Duel"

Stalight teleports to Ponyville, where the corrupted Trixie mistake Starlight as Twilight and ends up getting beaten up by Trixie.
"TIME PARADOX!"

"The Crystal Empire Part 2"

When Twilight is about to grab the Crystal Heart, Starlight teleports front of her, onto the disc, that begins flashing like an alarm and Starlight is trapped by a wall of black crystals. She accidentally knocks the Heart out of the prison just in time and Twilight & Spike gets the Heart.
Later when the Crystal Empire is revived, Twilight meets Starlight in person.
Twilight: "Are you alright?"
Starlight is unsure how to response.
Twilight: "I don't know who you are...but you saved us all. Thank you."
Starlight is stunned. Her mortal enemy is standing front of her, thanking her for her deed.
Starlight: "Sorry." That's all she could say. Holding her bitterness and embarrassment back as she teleport away.

Later Starlight is recognized throughout the Empire as a heroine and the ponies of Crystal Empire have made a Starlight Glimmer statue in Crystal Empire.
"TIME PARADOX!"

Epilogue

The final scene of "Magical Mystery Cure", where ponies are applauding to Twilight, the newest princess in Equestria. Twilight spot Starlight from the crowd, clapping for her as well. Showing a newfound sense of respect for her mortal enemy.
Starlight: "Twilight's eradication ended in failure. But that doesn't mean I've given up on wiping out Twilight Sparkle. I still have a plan... "
Starlight teleports away from the timeline.

And so "The Cutie Re-Mark" episode happen...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1