Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 364 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 364
SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

After wandering around the halls, eventually Madam Fittings and Silversmith Senna Spoon manage to locate Classroom 17, which Sebastian had said she could use for the time being.

Opening the classroom, everything is coated in a layer of dust, but there are sewing machines and a few ponyquins, and some supplies of needles, thread, and fabric, though the supplies here are mostly inferior to what Madam Fittings would normally use, as these were clearly intended for students learning how to sew.

There is also a door that goes to a storage room, and a bedroom and bathroom attached.

Madam Fittings puts a sign on the door declaring this to be Madam Fittings, and another that said "Out of Stock".

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Sweetie Belle enters the classroom, and starts dusting it off for Madam Fittings, figuring that as her assistant, she should help get things set up for her.

--Sweetie Belle

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

Umm... Hello? Is-is this Madame Fittings' Place?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Sweetie Belle stops dusting.

This is her new, temporary location. Right now, we have absolutely nothing in stock due to the fire, aside from a few bolts of bad quality fabric that aren't adequate to make a uniform. We'll be getting some supplies in tomorrow, though, so if you needed something, I could measure you now, and you could stop my tomorrow afternoon to pick it up and have it fitted.

And I do still have a small supply of animated animal ears, because some of them, er, were in my saddlebag at the time of the fire.

--Sweetie Belle

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

Well... okay... I was hoping you could make a straightjacket for me... Mines kinda getting beaten up. I mean, look! I can see my hooves!

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Madam Fittings returned from her errand in Knightstone Village, and Sweetie Belle whispered in her ear. She nodded.

All right, Madam Fittings should be able to do that for you. I'll go ahead and measure you for it now. Also, do you want it in the same same colors as your old one, or in your dorm colors, and loose-fitting, tight fitting, or something in between?

Sweetie Belle pulls out her tape measure, and starts taking measurements expertly, and then jots them down on a piece of paper, the record book having burnt down with the shop.

--Sweetie Belle

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

I actually, I was thinking more along the lines of...hmmm.... what would go good with a white coat? Black, but cliche, or a dark shade of-- Sapphire! That's it!

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

*Runs in from Pyro and Autumn following closely behind, Midnight locks the door*
I CALL SANCTUARY!

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Sapphire, rather then Emerald? Well, we should be able to do that, I suppose. And any preferences on the fit?

Madam Fittings reluctantly took down the closed sign, and replaced it with one saying "Out of Stock"

--Sweetie Belle

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

1268051 *knock knock*

Hello?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

We're currently out of stock, but is there anything I can help you with?

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

No problem! Come back tomorrow, and we'll fit you properly for it. That'll be 20 bits, but we won't need payment until tomorrow.

--Sweetie Belle

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1268132 Can I... just hide for a while?

Pyro and Autumn had a little... cat fight over me...

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Why don't you head to the back room for the moment, then?

*Leads her into the back room and closes the door.*

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Why's the front door closed?

*Opens the door*

Madam Fittings. We're out of stock at the moment, but can I help you? We should have materials in tomorrow, so I can measure you for an uniform now, and you could come back for it, if you want.

--Sweetie Belle

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1268163 *Mumbles to himself* And here I thought Autumn was normal...

Thanks Sweetie.

1268178 Oh... umm... yeah... Just measurments... Did Midnight come through here?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

*Measures Autumn Fire quickly.*

Did you want us to get a school uniform ready for you tomorrow, or were you going to wait on that? And the only ponies that have entered here today are in the shop now. I can pass a message to Midnight if I see him, though.

--Sweetie Belle

1268223 Oh, yes, I want a uniform tomorrow, if that's alright. Tell him that I'll be waiting in Sapphire Owl's dorm.

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

Thanks Sweetie! ...And could you one in a filly size too? I have... a little filly back home too...

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

No problem. Stop by tomorrow, and we'll fit you for it. That will be 20 bits, but that can be taken care of tomorrow. And I'll let him know if I see him.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, we can, but we'll need measurements, or at least a set of her clothes, and we'd prefer her to come in and be fitted properly. Also, any restraints on a fillies jacket are going to be designed to be more decorative then functional, and easy to get out of. The difficulty of getting out of yours is up to you, though.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Totally understandable. Our entire stock is also gone, but we'll be getting supplies in tomorrow, so if you stop by then, you can pick them up. That was a standard black bowlers hat, and a green scarf that matches your old one?

Sweetie Belle scribbled down all the orders so far. Tomorrow was going to be a very long day.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Yes, I am. I work as Madam Fittings part-time assistant, and she really needs the help right now.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

*Opens the back room once Autumn is gone*

No problem, Midnight. Autumn just left, and she said she'd be waiting in the Sapphire dorm for you.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Oh! Nice to see you, Card Trick! I have to say, you look rather different then the last time we met.

--Sweetie Belle

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1268511 ... She's waiting for me? Huh... I guess because I've been around Pyro for so long, I've began to imagine the worst of the situation... I assumed she was going to burn down the room... Trust me, she's better at fire than me, or Pyro...

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

I'll let her know, but I believe this classroom will work out for the moment, and I understand Stripy's financing having her shop rebuilt on the same location as the old one. I'm very glad to see you back up and walking around again, rather then as a set of cards. Though I'm still not too clear how that all ended.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Or SB? Huh. You know, we have a lot of ponies around who are good with fire, don't we? Though I suppose it is in her name. She also ordered a uniform while she was in here. Tomorrows gonna be really really busy.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Oh! That's sad. Has any of this been announced to the school yet? I've kinda spent most of the last few days restraining ponies that wanted to go out and kill her, after all.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Oh, good. I missed it, but we were in the Arts center longer then anypony else, so we just desided to get away from anywhere indoors for a while. We spent last night camping out in the gardens, in fact.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Thanks, Card! The best of luck to you and Bright Smiles, too.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Madam Fittings looks over the list of jobs, and starts going over straightjacket designs while knitting a green scarf.

Thinking about her gift to Pyro, Sweetie Belle starts knitting a hat.

--Sweetie Belle/Madam Fittings

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1268586 Oh... I got to go, my match against RD is coming up.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Oh! Shame I'm missing that. Though I wouldn't know who to root for, anyways. I'd want to root for you, but being friends with Scoots, I'd kinda want to root for Rainbow Dash, too. Anyways, good luck!

--Sweetie Belle

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

Aye... I'll do that... I'll be back in a bit I guess. And for how tough it's gonna be for me to get out of, try to make it unicorn proof. If I can't get my magic hands through, you did well enough. As for Calamity... well, she's a five year old filly, so I would say she's 2-3 feet high... so... GAH! My brain hurts I'll just bring her in.

Melkor
Group Admin

*Frappe walks in with Atar in tow*
My memory is a little foggy, what happened to your old place again?
*Facehoof*
Keep it together Frappe, I need a uniform for my temporary stay.
*She rolls her eyes in frustration*
Ok DAD, We'll do what you want.
*Ignoring her outburst, he makes his way to Sweetie Belle*
Good day to you Ms. Belle, I was searching for someone to make me some clothing, and I heard you're the best.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Ok, bring her in and we'll get her fitted up.As long as it's after our supplies come in. And unicorn-proof should be doable.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Good morning! I can go ahead and get you measured for a new uniform, but we won't be able to get it to you until tomorrow, because the fabric is still on order. I'll add it to my list of things to be picked up tomorrow.

And Madam Fittings shop burned down with everything in it. I know it was made of stone, but some sort of dark magic caused it to burn down anyways, along with all our supplies and records.*sigh*

*Quickly measures him*

--Sweetie Belle

Melkor
Group Admin

Oh that's too bad... how can I help you?

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

30 Minutes Later...

Come on... don't be shy... Sweetie, meet Calamity.

Calamity, is a young earth pony with white mane and black coat. Her mane was done in a dual pony-tail giving her two silver like locks on either side of her head.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1268600(You will never be evenly matched to Zonto Zoki Kamaka.)

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1268556"Indeed I am. The construction with begin in a weeks time or so. My friends are shipping the necessary supplies. The tree will take a week to grow into a tower size." Stripy says walking into the room. On his back were his saddle bags were filled with blue prints. "This is for Madam Fittings about the new shop." You see very accurate drawings of a tree. A huge tree.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Oh, don't worry, we have things under control on that side. Madam Fittings shop is going to be rebuilt, but we're in this classroom in the meantime. Now, if you stop by tomorrow, we'll get you fitted for a uniform, and have you taken care of. Unless you have any special requirements on your uniform, it should be 20 bits, payable tomorrow. If you do need anything special, let me know.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Oh, hello there Calamity! I'm just going to need to do some quick measurements, so that we can fit your new clothes correctly. I'll write them down afterwards, so that we know them in the future, ok?

Sweetie Belle approaches Calamity slowly with her measuring tape, making sure not to make any sudden movements, takes down all her measurements, and notes them down.

There! Now, if both of you can come in again tomorrow, we'll get an exact fit. If she isn't available tomorrow, we can still make it, but it won't fit quite as well. She could always come in later and be properly fitted in that case, though.

--Sweetie Belle

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

Alright... Coming, Calamity?

Calamity stares at Sweetie with awe.

You're pretty...

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Madam Fittings walks up to Ukiah.

"Oh, thank you, my dear. Those will help immensely in planning out the floor layout of my new shop."

She takes the plans from Ukiah, and starts looking them over on a desk in the front of the classroom.

--Madam Fittings

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Why thank you, Calamity! You're quite pretty yourself, you know.

--Sweetie Belle

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

Calamity, I never did tell you why we're did I? Well, I remember you saying you wanted a jacket like mine, so I came here not only to get you one, but myself a new one.

You mean I get to see your hooves, Daddy?!

Yes... You get to see them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 364