Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 127 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 127
SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Nice? At the time I was adopted, one of my legs was broken and hadn't rehealed right, an' I had a whole bunch of bruses an' was hurt pretty bad inside. And I was real thin. Some of that was healed, and some of the things that shouldn't have healed, healed too. So, yeah, not nice..."

--Silver Cross

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"This is the Phantomhive party, though. As such, I'd ask that you don't bother actual members of the Phantomhive family."

He glanced Silver Cross's way, but she was still in the middle of talking to Tenor, and didn't seem to have noticed.

--Silverjack

spider8itch
Group Admin

2462847 "You see, I have the same control over ponies like Puppeteer has. But in a more, ahem, sadistic way?"
With a flick of the wrist, Operator gestured to the mangled, bloody corpse of Agares.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, this clearly had to be stopped. Silverjack stamped one hoof, making a minor alteration to the area, then caused a circle of floor under Operator to vanish. Operator fell into the molten lava below the floor he had created.

Hopefully Silver Cross didn't mind being the new head of the Phantomhive family, unless Cielia and Sebastian were still alive.

--Silverjack
((Remember, not canon to the arc. The arc is still on 'the Examination' thread..))

spider8itch
Group Admin

2463461 ((Yeah, I know. Just creating a scare for Silver Cross.))
"Well, the floor's quite faulty if I can stand on it like this."
If one were to look down the hole, they would see Operator standing above the pool of lava, upside down.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"You can't just come to a party and start killing everypony."

Looking up, Silver Cross's eyes went wide, and she hurried over and checked on Cielia and Sebastian.

--Silverjack/Silver Cross

spider8itch
Group Admin

2463727 They both seemed to be unconscious. Both of them were then suddenly thrown into the fireplace, along with Agares.
"What a shame then. You've got no control over me."

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Something glinted in Silver Cross's eyes.

"No, I do. And I think it's time for a little timeout for everypony. Parties over."

At that, everypony in the room shrunk down to doll size. They were levitated, one at a time, into her doll carrying box one at a time, Operator first, until all of them were in suspended animation in her box.

Then she took Cielia, Sebastian, and Agares bodies out of the fireplace. A little magic restored their bodies to perfect condition. That didn't really change the fact that they were dead, though.

Reaching into her saddlebags, she found the copy of the Necromonicon she'd insisted on holding for Cadet.

"Lemme see here..."

-- Later --

She walked around Cielia, Sebastian, and Agares, stopping at Cielia.

"Who are you?"

"I am Cielia Phantomhive, head of the Phantomhive family."

"And who am I?"

"You are Silver Cross, my adopted daughter."

"Do you love me?"

"Completely."

"Would you die for me?"

"Yes."

"Good."

She repeated the questions with the other two.

"Better see how close I can get them to act to when they were alive, though."

She continued flipping through the Ncromonicon.

--Silver Cross

spider8itch
Group Admin

2464454 "Well, that just killed all the fun. Eh whatever, they aren't going to die by fire or anything. Just wait a few hours, they'll be up."
With that, Operator disappeared.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Wait, their bodies hadn't been dead when she reanimated them and applied personality constructs to them? Well, hopefully that wouldn't be too big of a deal.

She probably should remove the 'absolute, unconditional loyalty' thing, but somehow, she just couldn't bring herself to.

"Oh well. Lemme see."

She started pulling ponies out of the box, and put them all in the dollhouse. They could go back to full size later, if they were good, once Cielia, Sebasian, and Agares were acting themselves.

Silver Cross spelled the area so none of them could get out.

--Silver Cross

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 127