Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 252 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 252
Ukaih
Group Contributor

2453364 (I'm back! Merry Christmas! Seems I've been having far more internet then normal)

Well It seems my judgement was correct you are quite the smart filly. As for my old playcolt magizines. I have no comment. But I trust Cadet to use the Necromonicon wisely. Under your supervision of course. Now why don't we just celebrate?
Nautilus walked out smiling Wonderful job my silly filly! I'm so proud of you!I can tell there shouldn't be any problem. Actually knowing how much your parents pay attention he might slip in unnoticed.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Well, alright, but if he starts turning into a lich or a huge demonic dragon, I'm blaming it on you. I suppose we can celebrate, though I would like to know how to prevent anypony from doing that to my lamp in the future."

I hope so. And I guess he can take the bed then, since Cadet wasn't interested.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2457301 (I'M BACK!!!!!)
Simple just imagine something to stop that from happening. In that lamp Cross the only barrier you have is yourself and the extent of your imagination. Morg stared at seriously. Sephis in the back ground rolled her eyes and snuck up on the ever dark Morg. She smiled and made a gesture at Cross to stay silent. In a suddenly flash of platinum and a loud smack. Morg fliched and was that a blush? Yes it was a slight red blush on his black fur. This Sephis was ever more growing interesting.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Well, I suppose we can celebrate, then. Thank you for the lamp, if I didn't already say that. It gives me someplace that's definitely mine, which is one thing I haven't had much of. It's just been a very long day. The test is over now, right?"

Silverjack, in the meantime, was looking around at the bubbling potions and the feast. "Having a body's really gonna be weird..."

--Silver Cross/Silverjack

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2507739 Yes. Morg was still tense. It was actually refreshing to she him actually so some normal features.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"So what did you have in mind for a celebration?"

Silver Cross was still actually rather tired from everything that happened, but she'd had some sleep after her breakdown, so she figured she'd be good for a little while.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2507848 Well first we'll eat but I have a special guest for you Cross. Morg's horn went alit and out of the ground came a very familar but not familiar face to Cross. It was her father Double Cross.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silver Cross instinctively backed away and her eyes narrowed. She remembered what had been said about him being tricked and even having been a good friend of captain Nautilus's, But she still associated him with everything that had happened to her, and even seeing him started stirring up the section of her memories she tried to avoid.

Seeing this, Silverjack stepped to one side of her, between her and her father, ready to act if he needed to.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2507977 It really is you. Cross my little oh wonderful Cross will you forgive me? I made a mistake and I wish I could go back and make it never happen. Bht please all I ask of you is to forgive me! Nautilus walked up to Cross, he smiled as he kneel down to face her and gently said in that loving voice of his. Cross honey. Don't let something as horrible as Qor keep you away from your father. Besides why would you want to stay in the Phantomhive family? Besides Cielia is not the right mother for you. Go to your father let him know that you still have good enough to forgive him. And if things don't work out I'm always here for you. I promise. Plus between me and you I wouldn't want to get on Silver Jack's bad side.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silver Cross started at the two of them in disbelief. Didn't they understand at all? She couldn't deal with this. Not now. She turned to her father.

"You! You gave me to him? You left me, and never came back. You weren't there for me and you expect to just pick up where we left off?"

Tears were streaming down her cheeks by this point. She turned to Nautilus.

"And you don't want me as a member of your family after all? Fine! I don't really need you! I don't need any of you!"

She turned to Silverjack. Closing her front hooves together, when she opened them an amulet appeared, which she looped around his neck Concentrating, he started faintly glowing. She tucked her lamp in his saddlebags, which were also glowing.

"I need to be alone. Don't let anyone in the lamp or get the lamp, alright? Use that if you have trouble." She nodded to the amulet, then dove in the lamp, leaving Silverjack standing there with everyone staring at him.

"Um, okay?"

----Silver Cross/Silverjack

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2508579 Nautilus stared in disbelief. Temper came to him like crashing waves. He yelled Fine she wishes to be left alone! Then be it! Nautilus was about to cast a spell forever trapping her into the lamp. Stop now. I'm going to calm the poor filly. You ponies not thinking at all about her feelings you all should be ashamed of your self. As for you Morg I expect better from you. Nautilus you we're one of her best influences now look at you. And you Cross I don't care if you made a mistake or was to busy grieving for your wife. Real stallions don't give their daughters up you all should be ashamed! Serphis marched over to Silver Jack. Her expression was stern but loving. Jackie boy may I go through to see Cross? Serohis smiled and looked at a drained Cadet. He's coming along with me. May be he unlike some ponies can redeem themselves before just expecting others to forgive them. (I think Sephis is now one of my favorite characters.)

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silverjack glanced at Sephis.

"Well, I don't think you're the one she has a problem with, at least. I'll check."

He rubbed the lamp.

"Are you willing to talk to Sephis and Cadet, at least?"

Smoke streamed out of the bag and formed into words written in the air.

Fine. But only them. And I've already set up defenses on my lamp in case they try anything. I set up some protection spells on you, too. Make sure to use the amulet if you're in trouble.

"Okay, Sephis, Cadet, you two can come over here. The rest of you stay back. I'm with Silver Cross on this one. If you tell somepony you claim is your favorite niece that you don't think she should be in her family, you really should expect her to be upset. And you certainly shouldn't try to attack her with magic the moment she's mad at you."

He pointed at Double Cross.

"And as far as you go, I don't care what excuses you have. You gave her to somepony who ate half her soul. All the parts from your side of the family, in fact. I should know. I'm all that's left of them. You may want to talk to her, but talking to me is the best you'll get."

--Silverjack
((Yeah, I like Sephis.))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2509332 Wonderful! Come along now Cadet. Sephis transformed herself and Cadet into smoke and went into the lamp. As they materialized back in the castle(Guessing she didn't destroy it.) Sephis trotted back to Cross's room. Cadet followed his head down in shame at the looks he recieved from the guards. They soon made it to the room. Sephis knocked gently Cross, sweetie may I come in. I also brought a certain dragon who is willing to do anything or any chore. Or even be your dollie. Cadet made a face thinking about being her doll he was a big boy no a powerful necromancer not some fillies dress up doll.. Sephis noted this and sent him a glare. He quickly stopped. Sephis continued I also think you need some hugs and maybe some pony to talk to. That position I am more then obliged to fulfill.
Meanwhile outside the lamp...
Morg frowned and turned to Nautilus.What you did to her is unspeakable Tilus.If I had known you were going to pull something like that. I would never have invited you to this party. As for you Cross get yourself out of my sights. Actually you know what I want both of you gone. Morg's horn glowed white and both of them disappeared. Morg turned to Jack and sighed Silver Jack don't grow up. It sucks.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Inside the lamp:
From behind the door, they heard some sniffling, then a voice called out through the door.

"A-Alright, you two can c-come on in. N-No ch-changing things around to g-graveyards, or a-anypony from my past, though. And t-touching me r-right now might set me off."

Outside the lamp:
Silverjack laughed wearily.

"Wouldn't dream of it. Besides, parts of my head are grown up, and parts aren't. None of the memories I have really match with anything, either. Cross is really one of the few things I've sure of at this point."

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2509493 Hear that Cadet! Behave yourself and maybe just maybe I'll take this dress off you. Sephis clapped her hooves together and Cadet was in some pink fluffy thing out of a 5 year old princess wanna be's closet. Lets just say he wasn't very happy about this. Sephis walked and cooed at Silver Cross Oh honey, it's okay. Nothing and no one can hurt you in here. Because we'll protect you! Right Cadet? Cadet nodded and weakly said I won't let any one hurt you. He then looked away and mumbled Besides any pony would end up just laughing at me.
Outside the lamp:
Morg laughed Ah yes that is true. I could fix that you know. But it could screw you up. So we'd better not. Actually Jack. Sephis was wondering since you really don't have a family and she and I are incapable of reproducing if you would like to be part of our family? Sephis would make a good mother. Be warned don't get on her bad side I've suffered many a broken limb from upsetting her Morg paused arkwardly and mumbled and public humiliation. But nevertheless she would make a good mother and well I may not show that much but I personally would like a son. Some one to teach and show some of my most magic secrets too. (Morg really is just a puppydog under his big mysterious outside)

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Inside the lamp:
Silver Cross looked at Cadet and tried not to laugh.

"I-I think I've got the p-protection under control. R-right now no one sh-should be able to g-get in or out of here, 'cept the th-three of us and Silverjack. An' if anypony tries to cast a s-spell on the lamp, it should b-backfire on them. M-Made Silverjack temporarily r-resist most magic, too, an' gave him something to t-take him to a safe place if he n-needs it."

She suck down onto her bed.

"I-I d-donno, though. M-Maybe I should just t-tell Silverjack to h-hide the l-lamp someplace and come in. There's n-nothing for me out th-there."

Outside the lamp:
"I've been thinking a little bit about that. I think I kind of do have a family, sort of. I'm thinking Silver Cross is kinda my sister, in a way. I don't think I'm part of the Phantomhive family, or that loser you just kicked out's family, but I'm not sure she really is, either."

"Would I even be able to learn magic, though? I kinda thought Cross got all that side of things?"

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2509644 There are sevral things out there. Nautilus was confused Cross. He really does love you. So does your dad. But I'm not justifying their actions. Also don't just think about those two think about your other friends you've made how about Dworn and Mr. Ratta tata? I'm sure they'd miss you if you disappeared or Wave. Cross you know what you need? Something to laugh about and I'm just certain Cadet is willing to fulfill this. Aren't you Cadet? Cadet nodded slowly not likeing where this was going. Sephis smiled and her horn glowed purple and she said in an announcer way Introducing the one the only! The cutest baby dragon this side of Wonderland! Cadet! Cadet blushed as his dress transformed into a large diaper and bonnet. In his mouth came a pacifier. He was magically put into a stroller and a spotlight was shone on him. From a viewers eyes he was so cute!

Outside the Lamp: It's quite possible you can. As for your sister Cross did take the part of our soul that had djinn in it. But Cross has magic. You also have other souls in you. Double Cross really isn't a loser just a lost soul. His wife was everything to him Jack. I'm not sure of Silver Cross's current family status. I know Nautilus loves her and Cross does as well. But it's her decision.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Inside the lamp:
At this, Silver Cross did laugh.

"You know, it's n-not just that. I c-can't even g-get near D-Double C-Cross really. J-Just looking at him w-was getting me c-close to 'nother breakdown, an' this is real close to my last one. I'd usually be fine for a long while. An' Naughty w-wants to g-give me right back to h-him."

She smacked the pillow on the bed.

"If Naughty didn't w-want me, he could have j-just said so, n-not j-just give me to s-somepony w-who'll have dropped me off in somepony else's b-basement within a w-week. "

Outside the lamp:
Silverjack looked thoughtful for a moment.

"I hadn't really thought much of myself as a magician, more of a fighter. Of course, that might partially be due to being used to being a sword. Having a body's very strange. As far as Double Cross goes, maybe his wife was everything to him. What about his daughter, though?"

He shook his head.

"I can't really be objective on that front. Most of my soul was part of Silver Cross's at the time he gave her to Blueblood. I started feeling some of what she must be feeling the moment I looked at him, just without the memories to back it up."

Silverjack paced back and forth.

"I appreciate the offer. I just can't really make any decisions about family 'til I know Cross's status. Oh, and is Nautilus usually that dumb, trying to get rid of Cross before she opens the chest for him? You hear a lot when you're in your scabbard and nopony thinks you can hear...

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2509888 See there's a laugh now keep them coming. As for Nautilus. I don't believe he wants to give you up. He just wants to see you and your father happy. Your father made an honest mistake Cross. Of course it was a horrible near unforgivable mistake. But I promise you one thing the better pony will forgive the other pony. As for Cross giving you away in his defense he thought he was doing the right thing. Now what should Cadet be next....hmmm how about a ballerina?! What do you think Cross?

Out of the lamp:
You might want to take that up with the stallion himself Jack. As for Nautilus I don't believe he intends to open that chest. Morg smiled weakly and sat down sighing.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Inside the lamp:
"Well, I-I'm s-still in pretty bad shape, an' it's m-mostly 'cause of that 'm-mistake'. It's h-hard to try to f-forgive somepony w-when you're reminded of w-what they did over an' over. An' I can't go l-live with somepony who I can' even be in the s-same room with."

She frowned.

"And I k-know mosta the P-Phantomhives don't really w-want me. I j-just thought N-Nautilus, Ukyo, and Wave were the exceptions. M-Maybe I was wrong."

She glanced over at Cadet. "A b-ballerina?"

Outside the lamp:
"Which one? And that's just as well, since I'm not sure Cross intends to, either. I guess all we can do now is wait and see what happens inside the lamp. What did you do the Double Cross and Captain Nautilus, anyways?"

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2510026 Then you have to options Cross. Simply imagine a way for your fears and anxiety to disappear or learn to live with them. As for your family situation, you are just a filly. A tough filly but still a filly. Either way you go stay with the Phantomhive or go back to your first home. Will have it's cons and pros. Cadet now found himself in a leotard and a tutu.

Outside the Lamp:
Well what do you think Cross should do Jack? As for Nautilus and Double Cross. I simply teleported them out of my room.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Inside the lamp:
"Well, to m-make everything that l-leads to my breakdowns disappear, I think I-I'd hafta make everything from before v-vanish, an' I don' r-really wanna do that. It's s-still parta what m-makes me who I am. I a-actually kinda think I p-probably need to s-spend more time havin' breakdown's, if that m-makes sense. I just haven't b-been able to, 'cause there's always s-stuff I gotta do."

She smiled a bit at Cadet in the tutu.

"Don' think stayin' with my f-father's an option. I j-just can't deal with him yet. Not s-sure the Phantomhive's are a g-great option, an' it's kinda h-halfway to livin' by myself, but it's better. One r-reason the l-lamps temptin' is I could make up someplace to live an' caring parents here easy that'd be better than either."

Outside the lamp:
"Well, she seems to be ignoring the fact that it's not Captain Nautilus but Cielia who's adopted her at the moment. She might be best off staying in the Phantomhive family, and just avoiding Captain Nautilus if he's going to try pushing her father at her. I'd support her in whatever she wanted to do, though. If she asked me to go find a good hiding spot for the lamp, and come in and live there, I would. And if she wants to live with her father after all, I'll be there prodding his flank with the tip of my sword any time he stepped out of line."

He kept pacing.

"I hope you teleported them somewhere embarrassing."

Ukaih
Group Contributor

Inside the Lamp
Cross as wonderful as that sounds I wouldn't suggest it in a perfect would you can achieve nothing nor is anything real. As for you haveing breakdowns. Go ahead have more. I see your logical and frankly I can't disagree but do be warned when some pony says they are drowning in self pity it isn't just a hyperbole. Also if you wish I happen to know Morg knows quite a powerful unicorn who's specially good with time based spells. Judging from your confused expression. I could have him cast a spell to speed time up in the lamp. Give you some time to have as much breakdowns as needed. Let's say you want a day in real life he could make it feel like a year here. Sound good? Cadet huffed he did not like being a pretty little Ballerina. He was a powerful Necromancer capable of raising legions of undead hordes! Sadly this did not disguise the fact he was in a tutu

Outside The Lamp

Truly no one but Qor is at fault. Which is such a sad thing. Nautilus just wants Cross to be happy but he has a friend her dad who needs her. Cross just needs some time it seems. As for you Jack, Cross may be your soul sister. Just remember your a pony too now and you deserve to be happy as well. As for some where embarrassing....well sadly not.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Inside the lamp:
"Well, to be fair, what I'm thinking of with the b-breakdowns is this. Normally, I sorta shove everything behind a wall in my head so I can c-cope. Things build up behind it during the s-stress of the day, and when I'm r-reminded of stuff behind it. Eventually it comes d-down, and I h-have a b-breaakdown. I'm thinking I need more t-time without a wall up."

"The time spell could be interesting, but it'd s-suck if it was done wrong. Oh, maybe Cadet could go back to a tux, top hat, an' maybe a cane. Think he might like tap dancing better."

Outside the lamp:
"Hmm. Swords don't really think about their happiness. Might have to think more on that. In the meantime, why don't you raise wards keeping Nautilus and Double Cross out, and add a few bedrooms? When Silver Cross comes out, offer her the chance to sleep here tonight along with Sephis, me, and Cadet. No matter what her decision, I'm not sure she wants to sleep in the room next to Nautilus tonight.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2517038 Then I'd do so. I say live in the lamp for a set amount of time. And well just live be happy and don't feel like you have to hide anything. Sephis smiled and clapped her hooves together and Cadet looked like a butler again. Now Cadet and I are going to go add to your kingdom alright. We'll be back Cross. Sephis left and Cadet hurried after her.
Outside the lamp
Those two couldn't come in here any way. As for the extra bedrooms I can shift the Scenery any way I want. Sephis usually sleeps with me. I can easily create a bed room for you kids. Let's see two bunk beds for you and Cross then a bed for Cadet.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Inside the lamp:
"Don't hide anything? Isn't that what the Phantomhive family's all about?" she muttered as they left.

Then Cross set to work, modifying the room she was in to be more to her liking, and less just a place for having breakdowns. Stuffed animals, an art room with plenty of paper, pencils, marker, paints, and any other art supplies she could think of, a small library, a room for practicing fencing and other exercise, and so on, and even a garden out back. Soon she was caught up in this and not really paying attention to much else.

Outside the lamp:
"Unless you let them in, you mean? Oh, and Cross would actually prefer a cushion or something other than a bed to sleep on. She doesn't really like beds."

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2517207 Alright then Jack. As for you I would suggest trying to take out some souls. Like the dark ones. For truth be told you have several.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"How would I do that? And I don't really want to alter who I am too much, so I'd like to be careful on anything I remove."

--Silverjack

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2517259 Several options such as the lamp, or I have some spells, but another way could be self enlightenment. The scene changed to a living room with a large mirror on the wall. Mog walked to the mirror and touched it. A picture of lamp came up.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Outside the lamp:
"Self enlightenment?" Silverjack repeated blankly, looking at the picture of the lamp.

Inside the lamp:
By this point, Silver Cross was putting the finishing touches on the cute, cuddly, furry animal petting zoo , and she'd long forgotten what she was supposed to be doing in favor of adding any new rooms she could think of to the fortress, which now looked more like an enchanted faery castle.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2524263 Outside the lamp: Yes transcend the mortal body become one with yourself. All that mystic mumbo jumbo. Morg tapped again and the lampstarted to fade and in place was a picture of the enchanted castle. Very pretty yes quite cute indeed. Wouldn't you agree Jack?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"I just got a mortal body, and now I'm supposed to transcend it? And I can see Cross has been at work. That looked like a fortress last time I was there. Certainly a nicer place to visit."

In a garden outside the castle showing in the mirror, glowing faeries flitted here and there among the roses and flowers.

--Silverjack

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2524392 Ha your a cute kid Jack! Morg ruffled his mane. Morg was strangley not as impressive as he seemed. Yes a much more friendly place. I think it needs a fountain in the garden what do you think?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Yes, I think a fountain would be an improvement. It looks like a work in process. I think I still see some of the guards I created from the fortress marching around."

----Silverjack

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2524527 Well I don't think Guards are such a bad idea.. Sadly enough other Djinn can attack the lamp...did I forget to mention that?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Well, you failed to mention Cadet could, so I don't believe you would have mentioned other djinn possibly attacking, no. Of course, I was ultimately the one that had to take Cadet out anyways, though Cross had quite the army of fake versions of ponies she knows fighting as well. I believe you were in there somewhere."

--Silverjack

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2524733 I know. After being cloned in Sephis's own lamp for some "fun" time. I put a spell on my self that I could always connect myself to a clone and see though it's own eyes and posses it. Took a good amount of energy to cast it.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"I wonder if I'd even need the spell for that. I mean, this body is a clone of me I created in the lamp, sort of, isn't it?"

--Silverjack

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2524847 Not my area of expertise. Might want to ask Sephis about that though.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Alright. I'm still pretty sketchy on this thing. I mean, I've never eaten or drunk anything yet, and I can only hope it knows how to use the bathroom. This sleep thing's going to be interesting, too. So are we just watching the inside of the lamp, then?"

--Silverjack

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2524951 Morg suddenly looked at Jack closer and his horn glowed white. Suddenly a thick diaper swaddled Jack. Just in case Jack. As for eating and drinking or sleep. I really don't know. I've never heard of this before nor seen it..

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"it's hardly what I expected. I just made this body because I needed somepony to wield me while Cross was out of it, and linked myself to it. I even mostly based it on her. She figured I was keyed to create things in there, too, since I have half her soul, and seems to have been right. I didn't think this'd be a permanent thing. I can walk around without thinking about it, and even swordfight, so hopefully the rest is covered. Some of the soul pieces in me probably knew how to use the bathroom."

--Silverjack

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2525101 True but I'd rather not take the chance, and if this becomes a permanent issue I probably have a potty training book...some where. I know I had one for Smoofy....er Cadet.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silverjack shudders.

"I seriously hope you don't need it. I've only had this body for a couple hours, though. I really wouldn't know. Does that mirror just show the castle, or can it show what Cross, Sephs, and Cadet are up to?"

--Silverjack

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2525267 Again, it's just a precaution. As for this mirror it can show you anything. Would you ppl ike to she Cross? Morg sat down on the couch.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Sure. I could just rub the lamp to attract her attention, but it'd be nice to see what she's up to. I'm wondering at this point if she'd be willing to come out, given that Nautilus and Double Cross are gone and things have calmed down, or if we could join her in there, though that wouldn't leave anypony to protect it out here."

--Silverjack

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2527452 Ahem, I can thank you very much. Asfor seeing Cross... Morg tapped the screen with a magic hoove. Suddenly Silver Cross was on the screen. Hello Cross, Nautilus and Double have been removed.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 252