Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 252 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 252
SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silver Cross looked in the direction of the screen.

"It's just the two of you now? I'm feeling a little better now, I guess, though I'm still not sure what I'm going to do about that. Sephis and Cadet went off somewhere. I suppose we could come out and try to resume the celebration. Or the two of you could come in here, though that'd leave the lamp all alone."

She closed her eyes for a moment, and the wards around the lamp shifted.

"I've given the two of you access to the lamp, if you wanted to do that. Or, rather, I gave you access, Morg. Silverjack already had access."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2528001 It was soon far later: Horrible things had happened Qor escaped from the lamp amd took over Double Cross. Before Qor could take Cross's powers for she was the rare Djinn of Creation. Morg and Sephis with the sacrifice of Nautilus. Sent her, Cadet, Silverjack, Sephis, Morg, and other crew members into a new world. This world had recently discovered the country Vinland. Morg wiped Silver's memory and turned Cadet into a doll. Along with other crew members. He also gave some of them new lifes such as Sephis and Morg. He then gave every one a new memory.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 252