Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 269 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 269
SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Seeing his glance, she retrieved his hat and boots, and stuck them in her saddlebags.

"I'll hafta get Naughty to unshrink you later. Or maybe Morg can do it."

She headed back into the hallway.

"I wonder if that Delfeye that I talked to earlier is still around?"

--Silver Cross

((Well, you started the living doll thing. But she isn't really planning on making him permanently one of her dolls. Maybe her personal butler or something.))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2282778 Oh you mean Sesx? She's probably in the library. But you could call her via brain waves (You mean like spike)

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Oh, so I just think about Sesx, and she'll hear me?"

Silver Cross closed her eyes and thought about the Delfeye she'd met earlier.

Sesx? Thanks for your help earlier. I got what I was looking for in the pantry, and some. It didn't seem like 'Smoofy' is being treated right, so I'm gonna talk to Morg and see if he'd be willing to trade him. Do you know where I can find Morg?

--Silver Cross
((Basically. It feels like his status in the Phantomhive family would fall under 'pet' or 'servant', and he'd be cute in a tux.))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2283405 Ah yes the sad life of Smoofy. Let's see the one known as Morg is located ten halls away from you. Keep going straight then take a right. Go down two hallways then take a left go straight untill you see a black door. Then you might want to have Silver Jack close by. Morg will try to confuse you and maybe make you forget about Smoofy. Also if you need some one to seperate the souls. My friend Hyz is quite good at soul splitting.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Thanks. Maybe I should have Hyz separate the part of Morg's soul out of Silverjack first, then, before I visit Morg, so I have it ready for trade. Is Hyz on the way?

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2283871 Here I can connect to Hyz. He'll meet you there. Okay? Don't be afraid by his appearance he's may look like a monster but he's a puppy dog underneath

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

As long as I know it's him. And thanks for the advice. I'll head over to Morg's and meet him there.

Silver Cross pulled out Silverjack.

"You're never going to pull me out when there's someone to fight, are you?"

"Silverjack, you see the dragon in my pocket? His name is Smoofy, but he'd prefer to be called Cadet. We're going to see a magician named Morg, who sorta owns him."

"So I get to fight an evil sorcerer who was holding yon dragon in durance vile? Huzzah!"

"Actually, there's a piece of Morg's soul in you, and we're gonna see about removing it, and trading it for him. He's tricky and might try to make me forget about Cadet, though, so I need you to remember him."

"Got it."

Silver Cross started walking down the hall towards where Morg was.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2284022 Eventually they made it to the room. Besides it was a strange creature it was a long snake with a ponies head. It must be Hyz. Ello me dear names Iz. Ow are you tadah?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"A monster! Let me protect you!"

"Oh, hush. He's not going to harm me. Iz, I'm Silver Cross, and I'm doing about the best I have in quite a while, actually. You may have already met the dragon in my pocket, and the rather talkative sword is Silverjack. He's got a lotta pieces of ponies souls in him, but one of them should be a piece of Morg's soul, which I was hoping I could trade Morg for Cadet here. Says said you could remove it for me? Something like half of my soul's in there, too, and, of course, the pieces that are part of Silverjack, so you'd hafta be pretty careful."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2284260 Ah yez. Pleaze give me ze zord. Hyz held out his black tail.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Alright, Silverjack, let Iz hold you for a minute, okay?"

"Hmmph. Oh, very well."

"Here you are."

Silver Cross placed Silverjack in Hyz tail.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2284379 Iz's eye's glowed white then a white smoke poured out of his mouth.Then a dark midnight red came out of his smoke. Ziz iz Morg'z zoul

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Okay. Is there a bottle we can put it in or something?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2284566 Ah yez. Ere we go Hyz gave over a bottle.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

As Silver Cross opened the bottle, and held it near the red smoke, a chill ran down her spine. She ignored it as the smoke was sucked in, and she stoppered it with the cork, seal of Solomon clearly visible on it.

"Thanks. So, anything we should keep in mind when talking to Morg?"

"Don't forget me!"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2284672 Ah yez don't zign anyzing Hyz smiled showing no sharp teeth.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Wouldn't I havta sign something saying we did the swap, though?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2284769 Zen make it a verbal contract. Make zure it iz only in Equeztrian.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"A verbal contract, in Equestrian. Got it. Thanks for all your help. Let me just take Silverjack back, and I'll knock on the door. Unless you wanted to come with me?"

She took Silverjack back from Hyz, tucking the bottle in her saddlebags.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2284876 I can not afford to upzet Morg. Hyz gave Silverjack back them slithered away.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Alright, Cadet, here we go."

Silver Cross made sure he was tucked in her pocket, and wasn't immediately visible, then knocked on the door.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2284961 A strange echoing voice come from the door Come in Silver Cross, don't be surprised that I know who you are. I can feel djinn knocking on my door. I knew you'd come to me for magic advice.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, that made things a bit easier, anyway. She opened the door and walked on in.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2285075 The room inside was a dark red. With large red candles on the floor covered by rugs. There was a large throne in a large ritual circle. There sat a large Alicorn. A staillon with a long horn that was curved. His wings were nearly seven feet across. His fur was a a deep gold. With his long shiny black mane. It cut for an impressive character. But his eye's were the true attraction. They were pure white and seemed to be made of pure energy.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, he did look impressive. Though some part of her had to think that somepony who was really powerful wouldn't need all this to look powerful. How much of this was just for show?

"Hello. You'd be Morg, I'd presume? And I guess I'm the only genie on the ship, then?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2285220 Yes I am the one known as Morg. What has blessed me with your presence? His mane seemed to drift off like wind going through. White energy occasionally rips through his mane and tail. The candles shifted the light constantly.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silver Cross paced back and forth.

"Well, as it happens, I've ended up with something that used to be yours, and thought you might be interested in it. I've gone to a bit of trouble to get it out, and felt you might be willing to do a trade."

She pulled out the bottle.

"This was inside my sword."

She tapped Silverjack, who was still out.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2285331 Ah my soul. Yes I felt my brother eat my soul. Luckily I was able to give him a fake soul. That my dear is nothing but a fake. But thanks for trying to return it. Come here and give it to me please Morgs voice was like a distant echo bjt at the same time so close it was like he was talking in your ear. It was silky and so convincing. Actually he seemed to be pulling things in.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

His voice was very convincing, and his eyes... Her own eyes glimmered for a moment, then she shook it off. Somehow his act didn't seem to be really quite clicking with her. Perhaps it was because in most of the stories she'd read about genies, they were all about show and glamour as well.

"Your brother? I hope you weren't close. If you had anything to do with his behavior towards me in the last year, you may owe me more than I thought. I was thinking of a trade, though, as you do have something that I'm interested in that I believe you've grown bored of."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2285465 Oh you have something I am interested in. Like your sword or the souls of this ship. As for my brother Qor was made by my father. I am the bi-product of my father and a space queen. I then transcended to this form. Through means not explainable. I after years of searching for a weapon to destroy a great evil The ArchLord. I came across your adopted Uncle in the process. He to was out to destroy another evil; Queen of the Sirens; Mediea. So we decided to help each other. So we built our selfs a following of powerful beings from across the realms. We then built the jewel of our friendship The Nautilus. I having an endless amount of energy was chosen to power the Nautilus. I grew tired of this task for while in my energy state I can not have free-will something every one deserves. So Nautilus built a new way of collecting energy by harvesting the power of a powerful artifact. Zeus's Lightning Bolt. With this we crafted some thing amazing. A machine that channelled the energy from the Lightning Bolt to the ship. But enough of this olden day talk. Why have I been graced by your presence? Morg smiled kindly. His teeth were a shiny white.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Well, the sword isn't up for trade, as it has something like half of my soul in it, and presumably a lot of your brothers from when I killed him. And I think most of the ship would get irritated at me giving you pieces of their souls. I can see the similarities between the two of you, though. You see, your brother often wouldn't feed me for days on end, and kept me locked in a cage, sitting in the same place, not ever allowed to go out. It makes me a little more inclined to help out others who are being treated the same way."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2285769 To that I am quite sorry. My brother was made a monster. I on the other hand am not a monster nor evil. I am one of goodness. What is this you speak of about me caging something? The only thing's I've ever caged are of evil and malicious powers. Sadly my father had to be caged for he was of great evil. But from the spawn of evil can come a great light. The ceiling of the room had shifting shadows. As Morg spoke the tendrils of darkness shifted in a circular motion. In the very middle was a strange shadowy eye. Morgs voice seemed full of tragedy as he spoke of his father. His whole composure seemed of a stallion who had seen to much in his lifetime. Was he really a person who would hurt some one as cute as Cadet?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"So, you've never restricted anypony to one room, or not allowed them to eat for days on end? If anyone thought you had in fact told them not to leave a room or eat anything, they'd be free to go, then, I take it? You swear that no one calls you master and can only eat when you want them to and go where you want them to?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2285930 I have nor ever shall do such a thing. Morg's voice had a truthful ring to it and for most ponies they would be convinced by him. He then looked straight into Silver's greenish yellow eyes. His white eyes full of infinite energy seemed to reflect her eye's but also stare into her every being. As if by a side effect his eye's opened a gayeway to his own soul. A sad soul but it showed how he was the spawn of darkness but grew to light. The darkness of the room seemed to be just a sheild to cover Morg's true nature a sensitive sad soul. A lost soul.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, he did seem quite reasonable. Maybe this was all a big mistake, some-

Looking a little glassy eyed, there, Silver! And who dimmed the lights, anyway?

Looking down at Silverjack automatically, she shook her head and snapped out of it. Thinking about Morg's words, she pulled Cadet out of her pocket.

"Well, sounds like you don't have a master. You can stay in my room for the moment, and I'll make sure you get lots of food."

She looked back in Morg's direction, avoiding his eyes.

"Sorry to bother you then. I'm sorry about the misunderstanding. I'll go dispose of this fake soul somewhere."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2286112 Is that Smoofy? Morg peered at the dragon. His eye's changed from a some what sad look to a strange look a mix of love, confusion, and still lingering bit of sadness.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Smoofy's a silly name for a dragon, and from what he told me, he hasn't been happy with it for a long time. His name's Cadet now. With this cold, he was shivering under this thin blanket. Dragon's his age are very sensitive to cold, you know. It's a good thing I came along and gave him some hot chocolate. Somepony had told him he couldn't eat or drink anything. They'd also told him he couldn't leave, so I just shrunk him down and brought him out of the room myself, so he wouldn't be breaking any rules."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2286185 Morg chuckled slightly. It wasn't cold nor evil but quite pony like. I call him Smoofy, Cross because when I was young the last thing from my mother was a dragon doll. Who named Smoofy. When I became powerful enough I gave a some what form of life to the doll. Creating what's in your palm right now. During the beginning years of his new life Smoofy was quite doll like still. But Isee over the years he's evolved. To have feelings and thoughts. How wonderful! Of course I was not aware of this. One of the chefs must of told him not to eat anything. I put him in the pantry not only to eat to his hearts content. But guard an artifiact your Uncle and I found way back;The Golden Apple. Cadet you say? Sounds fine to me. I like the sounds of that. Yes Cadet it shall be. I gave him a nice thick quilt for his birthday last year. Morg seemed genuinely concerned. His voice had changed instead of echoes it seemed to cover things and ripple across them.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"He seems quite alive to me, and I remember him saying you hatched him. It could be that a chef told him that rule, I suppose."

She looked down at Cadet.

"Cadet, how were you punished last time you left the room?"

She looked back up.

"Oh, and Morg, how do you do that thing with your voice and eyes?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2286349 Oh my eye's are like this due to energy access. Another reason why using me as an energy source wasn't such a bad idea. It kept my body energy levels at such a level that I could still live. My voice is another by product of to much energy. As for Smoo...Cadet getting punished I am not aware of this. Also like I said Cadet you clearly are evolving. It may be due to being close to the golden apple. It's power would have a slight radioactivity to it. Slowly giving Cadet a soul. If so this is an amazing thing! Morg smiled.
Cadet looked at Cross then Morg One time I left the pantry to find a new blanket because I used the quilt Morg gave me to create my super secret entrance to my super secret base. Then this crew member spanked me and told me to stay in the pantry for ever. My new blanket is an old potatoe sack. As for being hatched I remember being in some kind of shell then a white energy coming around me and suddenly I was out of the shell.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"It sounds like most of the restrictions and punishments were the crew. It doesn't really change how lonely he's been. And you're really gonna hafta tell him not to take orders from anypony else. I was figuring if things were that bad for him that he could just stay with me, and if he needed some sorta job, he could just be my personal butler or assistant or something. It still might not be a bad idea. I mean, I'm still finding out my own abilities, too, so we could kinda help each other."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2286491 Interesting...yes I like that idea! But from now on every day after lunch you two visit me and I'll teach of magic. Sound good? Morg smiled.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"That wouldn't be bad, though you might need to move the Golden Apple. I suppose I could use to know more about magic. I've got some guesses on how my healing works, but otherwise, all I really know how to do is change halfway into smoke, like this."

She tried to do her now-usual trick of turning dark gray, and much to her surprise, turned all the way into smoke. She quickly reformed, and gobbled down a piece of chocolate from her bag.

"Well, that's new. Maybe I couldn't do it before because I needed to heal."

"Oh, you said you could tell a djinn was at the door. Just a djinn, or were you able to tell what type?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2286532 That's more then halfway Cross. I couldn't. I luckily don't have many experience with djinn.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Um, yeah. Before, dark gray fur was the best I could do. At least my healing's pretty obvious now that I've done it once. Seems like nopony has much experience with genies, including me, unfortunately."

"So, could you officially tell Cadet to ignore any previous rules, and only obey rules the two of us give him? Oh, and I don't actually know how to unshrink him, so I was figuring you or Naughty could do it. Though I do have a perfectly good dollhouse he'd fit into this way..."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2286648 Morg nodded Cadet listen you shall only take orders from Cross, Captain Nautilus, the first mate, and I. Understood? I also gkve you a gift. Morgs wings went out as white energy tirwled around his horn then the red horn glowed white. As his eye's from their already slightly glowing state. Started to get brighter. So bright it would burn most ponies eyes. That's why the dark tendrils moved in front of Cross's eye's. Dimming the light like sunglasses. Waves of energy radiated from Morg like ripples in a cup of water. The candles fire started to increase realising a fresh scent. Morgs mane started to grow white losing it's black. His gold fur became white. Morg was no made up of pure energy. As he spoke it was as if it came from everywhere. Every direction. It was an echo but right by you. A rippling feeling in the air. It was almost alble to be grabbed and held. Then suddenly all the energy went into a beam and hit Cadet. Cadet started to not only grow. But on his back tiny wings started to sprout. They grew bigger and bigger until they to his shins. He was regular sized again. They was other changes he seemed to have more energy. His orange scales had become lighter now a light orange. His red spikes had grown a good Two inches. They were a deep crimson now. His eye's were now a light blue. On the skin of his wings it was that same light blue color. He then looked up and found two horns on his head; ram horns to be exact. The horns were the light orange with blue tips. Morg then finished his fur became gold oncemore. The candles died down. His mane became that black. His eyes remained pure white but it was less glowing. He folded his wings in and smiled looking at his work.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silver Cross looked down at the changed Cadet.

"Wish I knew how to do that. Do you have a mirror? I'm sure Cadet would like to see the changes you made."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2288322 Morg nodded a mirror was placed in front Cadet. Holy carrots! I have wings and horns!

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Yeah. Maybe you'll be able to fly now. Though-"

She looked back up at Morg.

"Is he able to breathe fire, too, or just the wings and horns?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2288408 He'll learn fire soon enough. Now would you please sign this scroll? It as saying it's fine for me to teach you magic. And allow you to be Cadet's supervisor.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 269