Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 302 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 302
Ukaih
Group Contributor

2050238 Very well Dworn poured the tea into the cups. It was a drak green liquid. It had a very powerful odor. One of honey and nutmeg.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"That smells really good. Thanks. I'm certainly ready for some breakfast."

She looked at the tea cup Wave was standing next to.

"Wave, are you going to be able to manage that cup? It seems kinda large. And did you want some breakfast, too?"

She spread out a napkin in front of her.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2050315 I think I'll be all white. Yes please as well Wave sat down smiling

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silver Cross sliced off a few small pieces of one of her pancakes and pushed them to the side of her plate. Each one was somewhere around half the size of Wave's head.

She picked up her cup of tea, took a sip, and sat for a few moments enjoying the flavor of the tea.

"This is really good."

--Silver Cross

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2057977 -> 2058805

Silver Cross bit into one of the pancakes and closed her eyes.

"Mmmmm. Pumpkin. Did you want to try one of these pancakes?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2063778 Mmph I am. Dis is dewicious Wave muttered his mouth full of food. Causing his childish lisp to be over expressed.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Yeah. Thanks, Dorn, Mr. Mouse! Um, what do you normally do at tea parties besides drink tea and eat breakfast, anyways?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2063855 Not much really
We could sing!

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Well, I hardly know if I'm able to sing or not, but that might be fun. Do you know any good songs for teatime?"

Silver Cross gulped down some more tea, and ate another of the pumpkin spice pancakes.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2063947 Not really...
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE BAT!

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Now she wasn't sure if the mouse could sing, either.

Silver Cross helped herself to another pancake, and drank some more tea.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2065493 Ratta would you please quit your singing...or what ever your doing
The mouse was dancing around drunkly. It then starting to sing ON TOP OF SPEGATTI. MY MEATBALL!

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silver Cross stifled a laugh, and drank some of her orange juice to cover her expression.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2067628(So how did you people get to Weston? I guess I'll have to improvise:pinkiesick:)

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((For Nightmare Night, everypony just appeared there. I'm taking it as everypony appearing there magically, and probably after this thread is over, sometime when there's a day or two unaccounted for.
))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2071193 (Ah)
Ratta!
Please go on Mr. Mouse
OLE MCNAUTILUS HAD AN OCEAN YABBBA DABBA DOO AND IN THIS OCEAN HE HAD A
Wave laughed as Ratta sang about Nautilus having sharks, dolphins, and other sea creatures. He conti ued to eat though.
Dworn just sighed and took a sip of his tea.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, she still wasn't sure about Mr. Mouse's ability to sing, but his antics were amusing.

Silver Cross's pancakes were vanishing with great speed, as seemed typical lately. It seemed like her body was trying to make sure she caught up for lost time. Maybe it was those pills.

Thinking about it, she gulped down her pill with some more of the orange juice, then went back to her tea.

--Silver Cross

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2071442 -> 2071481

"Is Mister Mouse normally like this at tea parties?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2091554 Sadly yes.
HEY SIMDLE DIDDLE THE COCK AND THE FIDDLE THE PLOW DANCED OVER THE LOON.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"I'm really not sure those are the right words to the songs, either. Could I have some more tea? That is really good."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2091586 Sure. Ratta has some strange thought that a chicken will jump over the captain's head. For he calls Nautilus, Loon and I guess this chicken will have a fiddle and plow... such a strange pet he is Dworn poured more tea for Silver. Wave had eaten and drunk all his tea. So he sat patiently waiting.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silver Cross drank down her tea. She was done with her pancakes, and it looked like Wave was too, so she suspected the tea party was almost over. While she wouldn't have minded it being longer, she was glad in a way. She wasn't really as recovered from everything as she'd like other ponies to think, and it was a little tiring keeping up appearances.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2093222 Dworn looked at the setting Looks like we are done. Have a nice day Silver Cross. Ratta quit singing and winked. In a strange flash Dworn, Mr. Mouse, and all the table settings and such had vanished. Wave was still on the table looking confused

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

She looked around, but they seemed to be totally gone.

"Thank you Dorn, Mister Mouse!" she called out anyway.

She looked down at Wave.

"Well, I guess the tea parties over, then. I've got this dress, and I like the one you have on. If we can pick out another dress or two, I think I'll be good for a few days."

She thought back to the copy of Alice in Wonderland she'd pulled out.

"We're going to Wonderland. Is there a blue and white dress there anywhere?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2096328 I didn't see one. But we can pick out some more dresses if you'd like.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Just one or two more. I don't think we'll be here too long, so for a couple of days, three or four dresses is probably fine. I was just thinking if we're going to Wonderland, something that looks like the dress Alice wears in Alice in Wonderland would be about right."

--Silver Cross
((And she wore it in the Nightmare Night thread as a costume. ^_^))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2097810 Alice was not all that you think she is. Brimstone is a scary place. Very scary indeed.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Have you been there before?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2098205 A year ago. That's were my mom died. Murdered she was. It was a sad event.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Mine died a few years ago. I think she got sick. I don't like to try an' remember things much. What happened to yours?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2098306 My daddy had business in Brimstone. A group of pirates raided the Nautilus. My mommy died defending me. See she was a naid. But the Pirate Captain Davy killed her by summoning the sea spirit Ursula.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Oh. I'm sorry. What happened to the Pirate Captain Davy?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2098439 My daddy killed him. Ursula went back to the spirit lands.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Well, at least you have your daddy there for you. Even if he did decide you'd make a good doll for me to play with."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2098503(Did you check out Melkors thread? I really like the system. For combat threads. But I think some of it could carry over to slice of life threads)
Yeah guess so. I don't see much of him. He's very busy.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Oh. I guess I've probably seen more of him the last few days. He seemed really happy to suddenly have me as a niece. I'm not even sure how he could have gotten all these dresses for me that quickly, really."

--Silver Cross

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((Hadn't really had a look yet.))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2098559 He probably bought them or made them. Though he hasn't made clothes for me for awhile. So I'm guessing bought them. My daddy has a lot of money because of his business exposures. He always likes more family.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2098565(I'd take a look some time. With some tinkering it could be very good for Weston)

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Well, I'm glad somepony does."

"He makes clothes? He seems pretty talented. I know he's good at healing magic, 'cause he did a lotta healing on me."

--Silver Cross

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((I will, I just haven't gotten to it.))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2098606 My daddy's a stallion kf many talents.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"He must be."

"Were any of those dresses good ones to wear for either Wonderland or Avalon, though? 'Course, I'll look them all over once the house is big again."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2098806 Wave notched his head sideways. I don't think so.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Well, I guess I don't know what dresses I'm looking for, then. Just grab a few of the dresses that might look good. Then, if you can try them on, I'll pick out the ones to keep out."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2106734(transitioning from this thread to Pillows) Wave found a white and blue checkered dress for wonderland than an airy Saddle Arabia belly dancer for Avalon. He then went to read some books in the library. Leaving Cross with nothing to do.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, if Wave's in the library, I'm still not really private. I could explore the ship, though. It wouldn't be that hard to find my way back, since everypony would know where Naughty's room is, and it's next to mine.

"Wave, I'm gonna go explore the ship for a bit. I'll be back in a little while."

With that, she left the room to go exploring.

--Silver Cross
((Pillows has pretty much wound down. Should we continue from that one, start a new thread, or go back to this one afterwards?))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2109493(I don't know. Maybe later.)

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 302