Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 302 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 302
SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Do you have a room in there that might have something? Or maybe Naughty has something in his room of yours you could wear?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2018032 No Daddies room is the guest room. So he wouldn't have any. Guess there's nothing that fits me...

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Well, you know, maybe you should check in my closet again. We should be the same size, and I never finished looking through it. There might be something other then dresses in there. I hope so. Dresses wouldn't be much good for going exploring.."

--Silver Cross

spider8itch
Group Admin

2017996>>2009423

"Okay then."
Cielia lead Wrath down the hall. Sebastian trailed them.

"I remembered that I would meet up with the triplets."

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

2018092 It is wonderful to see again Mistress Cielia and young Master Avery.

spider8itch
Group Admin

"And I'd suppose you'd like to see my niece as well?"

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

2019173 Niece? I am not aware you had one...

spider8itch
Group Admin

"I do indeed have have one. Her name is Spider Web."

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

2020576 Wrath stopped momentarily cursing his white coat because of the extremely noticeable blush on his face Ah... I see...

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2018089 Wave ran into her room. He threw open the closet. He scrounged around he found only dresses and other feminine looking clothing

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Or, you know, I saw a stallion once wearing a skirt with different color stripes going both ways, and a pouch. Nopony seemed to care that he was wearing one. Are there any dresses like that there?"

--Silver Cross
((who evidentally doesn't know the word "plaid"))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2023163 Do you mean plaid? No I can't find one like that. Wave started to sweat he did not want to wear a dress...but than again he did.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Well, that outfit was kind of tricky to get off you. I'm not sure how well I'd do getting it back on. Maybe you should just pick out a good tea time dress for the moment. I'm sure nobody here would mind. Would you, Mister Mouse? Worn?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2024189 Twinkle twinkle bat Course not why young master Wave wears dresses all the time.... Um no I don't....: Wave ran and hide under Silver's bed.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silver Cross looked at Dworn, fascinated. "Does he?"

Seeing Wave dart under the bed, she lifted it up, revealing Wave underneath. Then, thinking about it, she tossed the bed into the trash can by the desk. Maybe she'd be able to get some sleep in there now.

"Well, if you wear dresses, there shouldn't be a problem, then."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2024327(Silver Cross:derpyderp2:. A bit busy I see. No problem. Just a heads up I'm gonna be busy all weekend about. I'm in a haunted house for drama club!)

Wave blushed deep redUm no.. Wave looked at the dresses he wanted to feel the soft silk on his fur.
(What happened to Kobohoven?)

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((Fixed. That's the trouble with trying to run four characters at the same time. And that sucks, but I hope you have fun...))

"Well, why don't you pick out a nice dress for tea to put on, then, and maybe grab a couple I can look at afterwards? If you need some help getting it on, you can always just bring all of them over here, and I can help you.."

And then I'd get to play dressup with a doll!. She never had quite had occasion to do that before, and was curious how it went.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2024454 Wave nodded and trotted over to the bed and started to put on a cute green dress that matched his fur color perfectly. It had a bow on the back and several frills and ribbons on it. He then attempted to put it on. Um Cross could you help please?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Sure."

Silver Cross picked him up and pulled the dress over him, getting his tail woven through the hole for it in the back, and putting all the ties in place. Then she started buttoning the dress up.

"Did you need any extra ribbon? I still have most of a roll of black ribbon left."

--Silver Cross
((Not sure why I'm awake, but I don't think I'm getting back to bed soon.))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2025244 Thank you Cross As he was fillyhandled Wave thanked Ra he wasn't two girly looking. I mean part of him was a rough and tumble boy. Um...No dats er thats okay.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"You're welcome."

Now that he had that dress on, he was looking pretty cute. She'd probably look good in it herself, later.

"Ok, just thought I'd offer. Pity my hat's too big for you right now. It'd look good with that dress. I don't suppose there were hats in the closet? Also, you might grab a few more dresses, so we can look through them later."

She put him back down in her room.

--Silver Cross

Comment posted by SweetAI Belle deleted Oct 26th, 2013
Ukaih
Group Contributor

2025294 Wave looked through the closet quickly. He found several hats one being like Cross's own hat. He also pulled out other dresses Here yah go Cross.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Ok, great. Why don't you pick out a hat that goes with the dress, and we'll have some tea and breakfast?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2032102 Wave picked out a yellow sun hat with a bunch of feathers in it.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Looks like you're all set. Once my dress is done and the tea is ready, we have a nice cup of tea and some breakfast."

Silver Cross set him down near the tea set.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2032732 Almost time then.
Yeah I guess so.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"So what kind of tea are we having, anyways?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2043638 My homelands special brew. Suu tea. A very sweet tea made out of the Suu root.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

She tilts her head to one side.

"I don't think I've ever had that kinda tea before."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2043748 Doubtful that you would any way. It's only found in the caves of Avalon. Where my race slaved away to the Shadow Tyrant Sombra.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"That sounds familiar..."

She stared off in thought for a moment.

"Naughty said something about the chest of Avalon, I think. Not sure."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2043965 The chest of Avalon contains a powerful force. I knew Nautilus would go after it's power.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"What's in it?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2044013 Well in Wonderland Cross there is two powerful Djinn, Tik and Tok. They were foolishly freed by a gullible Pegasus known as Alli Baba. Tik is the weaker of the two. For Tok had a weapon known as the Pendulum. Which in myth when used tore the victims soul in half. But legend states that Tok gave this mighty weapon to his daughter Red Thorn. Now Red thorn was unlike her father for she felt disgust in the weapon that killed billions of ponies. So she with her lover the mysterious figure known as The Cross. Snuck out of the Tok's city Aibara. They then left Wonderland through the rabbit's hole. They fell into ancient Avalon. Before the rule of Umbra. They stayed there for three years where they made a friend with a young colt known as So. Tok during this time was furious for his daughter leaving him. So he hunted her down to Avalon. Red Thorn using her own Djinn powers was able to hide Pendulum in a chest belonging to the enigmatic planeswalker Topaz Chest and father of So. Who locked the dreadful weapon with in an enchanted chest. Then buried it under Avalon. Topaz was murdered by the vengeful Tok. But Topaz gave his life so Red and Cross could flee. No one knows what happened to them after that. But the colt known as So seeing the death of his father and being left behind by Red and Cross. Was driven mad and grew resentful. He then swore to find the chest of Avalon. So he enslaved my people the Dworn to dig and mine for it. He even enslaved the peaceful Crystal ponies who's powers come from the crystals they mine. So took on the name of Sombra. As I mentioned earlier no one knows what happened to Red and Cross. Some claim they married and took on fake names. (I just linked so many things together that it's awesome.)

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Red and Cross..." Silver Cross looked off into the distance. "You know, that was mommy's name. Red Cross. I miss her..."

--Silver Cross
((All right, I'll go with it...))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2044166(Actually I was connecting Coral and to an extent Diz to Silver Cross Arc. Which even more toan extant connects a line to Marewolves and and strengthens a line to Engima. Plus I just showed an old version of Ancient Times. I actually didn't think about Red or Cross....:pinkiegasp: Okay that was a cool coincidence:pinkiehappy:)
Interesting very interesting. Nothing more than a coincidence probably. But I remember that only a descendant of Tok can weild Pendulum. And only a descendant of Red Thorn can open the chest...

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"I guess..." she said, breaking off her gaze. "Mommy's dead, and daddy isn't any big hero, anyways. Why would Naughty want it if you have to be in Tok or Red's family, though?"

Still, Wrath had said she was important, somehow...

--Silver Cross
((Well, I was probably gonna canonize the name "Red Cross", anyways, and that was perfect timing. ))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2044239 He may have wanted it so Tok couldn't get it. Who knows it may be just to add to his collection. Nautilus is old and easily bored. He's not all that good though.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"I don't know. I've only known him a few days. Him and Ukyo are the main reasons why I feel like I might be a member of this family, though. Oh, and Wave. If he's willing to put up with me playing with him as a doll, we must be family."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2044295 I've known Nautilus since he saved me from Sombra.
I like you Cross

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Thanks, Wave. I like you too."

"Naughty wasn't the one who rescued me. That was Cielia, and she doesn't want me as family. I don't think she really likes me. Naughty seems happy to have me as a niece, though."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2048238 Interesting. Dworn looked over at the tea. Looks like the tea is done. Ready Cross?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, the cups were all set out and such.

"I think we're ready for some tea. Thanks."

--Silver Cross

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Actually, is my dress clean now? I should put that on first."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2049167>>2050075 Very well than go right ahead(No offense but this part is just going slow:ajsleepy:)

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

She grabbed the blue dress, now that the mouse was done with it, and pulled it on quickly.

"All right. ready. And kinda hungry. If you can pour everypony a cup, lets get started."

--Silver Cross
((Sorry, know it's going a little slow...))

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 302