Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 420 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 420
SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2182957>>2114439

Madam Fittings walked around looking at the assorted bins.

"Well, it looks like they have a good selection, anyways. Roseroot, Cloudberry, Cardamom, Ginger... Looks like they have a clear warning on the belladonna, and it's behind the counter. Always a good sign. Wonder what they have for tea blends?"

--Madam Fittings

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2182992 We have teas from all over plus a special tea my Nana makes. This voice came from a light blue Pegasus filly floating on a leaf on some Wolfs Bane. She had dark velvet red curls for a mane. An old mare appeared behind the counter. She was an old pegasus with faded green fur and surprisingly a glossy black mane. Her cutie mark was a leaf. Why hello yougins' what can I do for yah.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2183035>>2114439

Madam Fittings walked over to the counter and smiled.

"Well, if you have some suggestions as far as a few tea blends, that would be appreciated, and there were a few herbs that I could use to restock on, as well. I also believe my grandson over here wanted to see some of the local plants and herbs."

She gestured to Ukiah.

--Madam Fittings

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2183091 The old mare nodded Welp Sweet Tea is my name. So you can expect some goid tea! Let's see Sweet Tea bent down and took three bags of tea powder out. This one is the sweetest. It is created by some oak leaf, fairy grass,y special tea leaf, and ground Wolf's Bane. Now the powder on it's own with normal water is delicious and best served hot in my opinion. But a sure good way to give it a kick is to boil it in some nice sweet sugarmilk. The juice of the Pondola Coconut. Next we have the bitter tea. This tea is low key and less expensive; but it is quite bitter. It's three ingredients are my special tea leaves, some powdered Man Drakes root, and Poison Ivy roots. Now you look like pony that is over worked. Judging by those three foals your watching. I find that this tea can be quite relaxing when boiled with molasses then iced. The next one is my spicy blend of the traditional Zebrican Tea. In normal Zebrican Tea it uses the Zebrica Tea root not leafs. But I use the leafs which are actually a minor poison. To prevent the effects of poison. I first boil them in Rainbow juice. Gicing it an even more spicy appeal. Then dry them after the poison has been evaporated out. I then add jalapeno juice and ground up pumpkin seed. The pumpkin is used to keep it tasting good. Sweet Tea smiled. She had worked her whole life time; traveling and tasting delicious teas. These three teas were her life work.

Back at Sweetie, Pine, and Ukaih. The pegasi filly which was a little younger than Pine. Giggled So where you guy's from? How about you big guy? The Mare looked at Pine flirting with him by bashing her long eyelashes and looking at him seductively. Her velvet curls made for a very good looking mare.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Oh my. All three do sound good for different occasions. Though I'd imagine a fair amount of caution must be called for on that last batch. You must be quite skilled. I'm sure my grandson would be interested in that batch, at any rate."

Sweetie Belle looked over at the filly, and then 2114439 Pine, and decided to let him answer.

--Madam Fittings

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2190780 Thank you they were and are my life's work. Besides my grandaughter and my nephew. I don't really have any thing else in my life. My husband a gentle Stag amongst the wild tribes that roam the north. Died about seven years back. My daughter died in child birth with Sun Beam over there. The father never took costudy. But when life gives you troubles. I look to the Fates for hope. I'm sure we all serve a purpose in this world. But enough of this gloomy nonsense. Never gets you any where this whining(Unless your Rarity). Tell me about your self

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

She mentally reviewed the relevant section of the tapestry.

"Ah yes, these things happen, unfortunately. I'm sure your granddaughter has a long span ahead of her, though. You can call me Madam Fittings. It seems everyone does, these days. I've actually been creating, fitting, and tailoring clothes for a long time now, and own a business doing just that."

She pointed towards Ukiah. "The young zebra there is Ukiah, my grandson. He normally lives with his parents, but now that he is in college near my shop, I've been asked to watch over him. The filly by him is my assistant, Sweetie Belle. She's eager, friendly, and good at handling the customers. Reminds me of me at her age. And then there's Pine. I recently took him on as a second assistant, and he is going to be handling all sorts of armor for me."

"I actually came here for a job, but the three of us thought we may as well enjoy a bit of a vacation as long as we were out here."

--Madam Fittings2114439

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2190970 (Ukaihs parents are just as rare as Scootaloos parents)
Ah. My best friend is a tailor. His names Pink Ribbon. He's fairly talented at what he does. So where you from? And can you believe how big Silent Night is becoming?

2190719>>2190780 *Pine had been bending his neck around the store sniffing all the different plants and sorts. His sense of smell was overwhelmed and he was lost in his own little world for a moment. That is till he heard a mares voice pull him back out. He opened his eyes to a gorgeous pegasus mare standing in front of him, staring at him with expectation.*

"Oh, umm... I'm sorry what was the question?"
*Pine felt a little embarrassed*

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2192378 That's okay! I asked where your from and your name. I couldn't call you Big Guy forever now could I? The mare winked at Pine attentively.2190780

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2191849>>2192378

"Oh, I've lived in all manner of places, but these days I make my home in Knightstone Village, or more specifically, the college by there, Weston College. I actually came out here for the coronation, in fact, but our stay here was rather extended. We should be returning fairly soon, though."

"And they do have a way of sneaking up on you. I wish I could show you some of young Ukiah's baby pictures, but I don't have any with me, unfortunately."

--Madam Fittings

2195824 *Pine started to blush*
"Uhh, my name is Pine, Pine Apple. As for where I'm from... believe it or not I don't know. I've kinda had some memory loss recently."
*he looked down in shame that he didn't know his own history*
"Wh- what about you?"

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2195966>>2195824

"You might've told me or Madam Fittings at some point. I'll see if I can remember, and Madam Fittings could probably find out anyway."

--Sweetie Belle
((If I can remember what thread it was in.))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2195954>>2195966

"I think you said once you were from some islands near the dragon territories."

--Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2195954 Quite extended then. The coronation was around three years ago. Weston College my nephew works there Silent Whisper. He's quite the quiet one. His and my husband's tribe was originally from that area. Ah time flys like a nightingale on the wind. Ukaih can't be that old? Why he looks to be around ten. Actually I'm Fifteen, Mrs. Tea. Also Gramma here's a picture. Ukaih trotted over and gave Madam a small photo of Ukaih as a baby

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2195966 Oh you poor dear! The mare hugged Pine. Her sweet embrace was warm and enveloping. She then let go and looked at Sweetie And who are you little cutie?2195954

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2196145>>2195966

"There, you see how my grandson is? He keeps baby photos of himself so I don't have to. Thank you, dear. And I do remember Silent Whisper. As I recall, I was one of the few who could tell when he entered the room, in fact. Just about everyone in Weston College has been in my shop at one point or another."

She shows Sweet Tea the picture.

"Of course, at this point, my shop was burnt down, and is in process of being rebuilt. I had enough saved up for retirement anyways, so I'm in no rush. If it's been that long, it's a good thing I was planning on heading back and checking on the status, though."

--Madam Fittings

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"I'm Sweetie Belle. Me and Pine are both going to Weston College, but I'm from Ponyville originally."

--Sweetie Belle

2196109 "Really? Maybe once we get back and have some free time, I'll take a trip down there. Maybe I could find a book somewhere about that area of the world. Though I'd rather sear elsewhere than the last library we visited."
*Pines eyes went wide when he felt the sudden embrace of the pretty mare upon him. The feeling was warm but brief, too brief*

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"I think so. I think you were in line to some important position there, and they sent you to Weston to get a good education first. We can always check in Weston's library when we get back."

--Sweetie Belle2196160

2196533 *He smiled and nodded his head to his companion, with a new sense of hope in his eyes*

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2196382 Oh Ponyville! That was the home of Princess Scribble!
2196487 Weston? My cousin Silent Whisper lives there! Any way It's nice that you have such a good friend to remember were your from Pine is it?

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2196366 Your welcome Gramma. Ukaih trotted to go "look" at some plants. Aye he was a cute foal? Your shop burnt down? How sad. But from the sounds of it you were luckily in a good financial situation.

2196576>>2196533 "I am indeed very lucky to have her. What was your name by the way Ms.?"

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"It's still kinda weird thinking of Scribble as a princess, really. I remember her more as a student, friend of a friend, and also from having fitted, made, and sold her clothes, really. Your cousin has dropped into our shop before as well. From the ceiling, I think."

Sweetie Belle flushed.

"Thanks."
--Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2196674 Must have been an honor doinf so!2196650 Oh silly me forgeting introductions! My name is Sun Beam. Because of the way my wings gleam!

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Well, she wasn't a princess then, so it was pretty much like any other time we had customers. 'cept of course that Red Wonder and I were friends. I remember when the two of them came in and needed all sorts of formal dresses in a hurry. We were rushed off our hooves for a bit! She must have liked our clothes, though, since she had us come over for the coronation."

--Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2196970 Indeed. So your good friends with Dutchess Red Wonder? Very lucky for you.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"I dunno. Since she became a duchess, seems like we've drifted apart a bit. I imagine having a foal to take care of takes a lot of time, though."

--Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2197050 That can be the price of royalty sadly.

2197050>>2197656 "Seems not only the new totals, but just about everypony has grown distant from one another of late."

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2201485 Well looks like your four are still together! Sun smiled pointing out something positive.

2197050>>2202201"indeed we are." *he said with a smile*
"So Sun Beam, which of these teas do you suggest?"

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2202201>>2203218

"Believe me, I thought I'd lost Pine, too, at one point. I'm glad to have him back, with or without memories."

--Sweetie Belle

2203992 "Yes, it's been a bumpy road thus far and I fear more is still to come. But I believe as long as we stand beside one another, we'll be alright."2202201

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2203992>>2207587 That's wonderfully said. Sun beam snuggled close to Pine. Her perfume was like fresh dew on a wild flower.2196366 Aye my Nephew is a slippery one. So have you made up your mind about the tea? Also why don't you stay hear here for the night? The streets of Kobohaven at night is no place for a young filly, a colt, a stallion, and some one of our age to wander. Plus your nearly friends of the family. We have enougb room here. Sweetie could share a room with Sun Beam. Pine and Ukaih could sleep in my old son's room. You can have my daughter's room it has the best bed. I'd love to have some company. Bless the fates but our customers may be loyal but there isn't a large amount of them. Thankfully Whisper sends money to us. Stays with an old friend or on campus. Outside it the sun had set. Swet Tea smiled. Ukaih hearing it go on from behind a cactus he was inspecting. Noted how there was a three year time warp

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"That would be very kind of you. As far as the tea goes, I'd actually like some of all three, I think. I also could use some Cornsilk, Fennel, Horsetail, Juniper, Marjoram, Marshmallow, Parsley, Plantain, St. John's Wort, Stevia, and Spearmint. I seem to recall those were the correct herbs for what I have in mind, anyway. I may need to have a private chat with my grandson before bed, too, as I think there was something he wanted to talk to me about."

--Madam Fittings

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2267900 Sounds all good. The boy's room is near your room. I'd better start dinner then. Sun Beam can show you to our rooms. I'll start cooking. Then we can get you your plantsand tea. Sweet Tea then motioned at Sun Sun could you please show our guests to there rooms and there luggage. The group's luggage seemed to have appeared in the back of the store. How peculiar this time warp was. Sun then looked at the kids Come along Sweetie, Ukaih, and of course Pine! As well as you Ms. Fittings. Sun then went behind the counter and looked back to see if everypony was following.2207587

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"That would be very much appreciated, Mrs. Tea. The latter herbs are meant to be mixed together as a tea blend at some point, incidentally, so don't worry too much about keeping them separate."

Madam Fittings and Sweetie Belle followed Sun Beam.

--Madam Fittings

2267974>>2268009 *Pine blushed feeling the mare up against him. It was a feeling that was uncommon to him. He quickly fell in line with the other to be shown where he would lay for the night*

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2268009 As the group went up the first floor. The building still was mostly wooden. But the landing was a quaint cozy living roon. With a crystal powered Television. On the left side of the living room was a large glass windiw that had a spectacular view. Then a kitchen next to it. Sweet Tea trotted over there and started to cook. Sun Beam then pointed at a door and said Let's keep going.. They continued through the door which lead to a short hallway. For once it had carpet instead of wooden floors. Sun Beam stopped at the first door This is the boy's room. Ukaih dragged Pine into it with him.2203218 Sun Beam blew him a kiss then continued to the next door. This is your bedroom Madam Fittings Sun bowed to Madam politely. She then turned to Sweetie and pointed at a bright pink door. This is our room. I hope we can have fun! Maybe give each other make overs!

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2269109 After Ukaih dragged Pine into the room. Pine why does Sun keep hugging you? Are you two in love? Ukaih after bluntly saying that then asked So what does the room look like? It was an adequate sized room. With a bunk bed in the corner. At the foot of the bunk bed was a large chest. There was a desk in another corner with a window for viewing the city. Then a bookshelf.

2269562 "Ha! She seems like a nice mare, and very pretty, but to say one was in love just after meeting would be foalish. The room is... cozy. There is a bunk bed for us over here. I'll take the top, wouldn't want you to fall."
*Pine flapped his wings once and landed on top, making the bed creak from his weight. It was a bit small, but he was not one to complain. His back legs hung off the bottom, and his wings off the sides*

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2269743 I'm not a litttle foal you know! Shadows came out of Ukaih's body and guided him and the boys luggage to the chest. Ukaih then started to put the clothes in there or at least his. Ukaih unloaded fancy suits, to strange feathered crowns, and lastly a big nameless white package. What could be in this package? With Ukaih it could be several things from weapons to money. The possibilities were nearly endless.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Thank you, my dear."

Madam Fittings went in her bedroom.

Sweetie Belle looked at Sun Beam.

"Um, I think the last pony I gave a makeover ended up with a rainbow colored mane. Dresses, I can do, but you really don't want me near your hooves or mane..."

--Madam Fittings/Sweetie Belle

2269823 *Pine listened to all the moving going on down there till his curiosity got the best of him. He peaked over the bed to see the shadows moving the luggage around. He was still unsure about those things, but he figured he was in no danger of them. He then saw the package.*
"So.... what you got there?"

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2270108 Oh. Well we can always play dress up! Or with some of my old dolls. Hey why don't you decide what we should do? Sun smiled niceness beamed out of her.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2270293 Nothing for you to worry about. Ukaih said bluntly. He then pulled out his sword Nevermore and a cleaning kit for it.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 420