Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 420 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 420
Ukaih
Group Contributor

2509903 ((Everypony to there own opinion))
Well Sweetie eventually you'd find out...but I still bedwet. Ukaih blushed.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Oh. I can see where it'd be a little embarrassing. I wouldn't worry about it, though. Plenty of ponies still wet the bed."

--Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2510050 Thank you for understanding Sweetie Ukaih tried hugging her but ended up hugging air due to not seeing her.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Over here, silly!" Sweetie Belle moved and gave him a proper hug. "Besides, I remember what that's like."

--Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2510296 Ukaih made his way to Sweetie and hugged her he mentally cursed the fates. He then looked at Madam Fittings and took it back. So ready to go back to Weston?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Well, I'm looking forward to it, but it'll be a shame for our vacation to be over. I imagine Madam Fittings will have a rush when Weston College starts, too, so I'll probably be rushed off my hooves for a while."

--Sweetie Beiile

2514937 "I am unsure of what my role will be once we return. Don't know what to do or where to go. I wonder how much has changed since we've been gone."

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2514937 There's the airship. Ukaih said as he heard it pull into port. He started to walk towards it but ran into a pole.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Well, you'll still be working as one of my assistants, Pine, so that much'll be straightforward, at least."

"Ouch, that looked painful. Here, walk next to me, and I'll help you over there."

Sweetie Belle stood up right next to Ukaih so he could tell where she was, and guided him over to the airship.

--Madam Fittings/Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2516578 Sweetie, You know Gear? He once said he could replace my eyes so I could see. I'm thinking about taking his offer.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"That'd be great! Wouldn't they have to remove your current eyes for that, though? I'd have trouble with that part. I suppose it depends why your eyes don't work. It'd suck if the new eyes didn't work, too. Are there any spells for, um, the way bats see, bouncing sound off things? Or maybe we could make some sort of magical hat that helps you get around?"

--Sweetie Belle
((Don't forget the other thread...))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2516749 Maybe. I don't know about the hat. Though I have some interesting hats. Maybe my Raven Mask? Who knows only Ra.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Well, the hat's just an idea, anyways. I was thinking it could put pressure on the left, rright, front, or back of your head to tell you where to go. Kinda like if you had a rid- Wait. Maybe I'm overthinking things. Get a baby dragon or someone of similar size to be your assistant, have them ride you all the time, and they could steer you in the right direction without calling attention to it."

--Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2516878 Uh...Sweetie I don't think their is a help a blind person cutie mark.... Ukaih could hear their luggage being loaded into the plimp allong with the others.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Oh, dragon's don't have cutie marks. I used to see Twilight riding around Ponyville all the time with Spike riding on her back. Seemed like he did a lot of stuff around the library for her, too. But there's always the hat idea."

--Sweetie Belle

2516578 *smiles* "I can be content with that for now."

2517231 *His ears perked up from hearing one of the flight attendants yelling last call*
"Well, time to go."
*He scooped the last group's luggage off the ground, gave one last bow to their new friends, and headed off to put their bags in the storage area*
"See yall on the plane."

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2517231 ((Since this is sadly over going to give it a sweet ending.))
This was the groups last journey together. Soon time would come. Years past and soon Pine found himself married to Sun Drop having four amazing kids and the owner of a plant shop after Sweet Tea died. They buried her next to her children and husband. Madam Fittings kept her promise and Sweet Tea and Pine lived a long happy life. As for Sweetie Belle she remained as wonderful as always. After Madam Fittings decided the time was right. Sweetie found herself as the newest fate. She also finally found her first dimension. She came back to find that time had long since passed and was greeted by a new cutie mark crusader Apple Seeds. Apple Bloom and Oak Seeds daughter. She finally was reunited with her sister who had become the most famous fashion designer ever. Who also balanced being the wife of a successful actor and mother of two. Alas Sweetie knew she as much as she wanted to live there her duties call and returned to Weston. Who has it's on set of crazy kids. As for Ukaih you ask? After a seven year hunt he final tracked down his Uncle. Who turned out to be Ukaih himself from the future. Future Ukaih then took past Ukaih on a mystic journey and uncursed him. Ukaih grew into a powerful and wise king of Zebrica. He died after a long life devoted to making the worlds a better place his last words we're Bury me under my tree Seven day's later they found his grave dug open and the corpse gone.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((
Yeah. If OPerator still tries to reboot, I'll see what happens, but with only five actual active people in the group, I don't think it'll happen. I'd rather get everypony over at the other group.

And now I've got Silvy, Silver Cross, and SB over at The Multinational Academy of Arts and Sciences, and there's a lot of activity there.

Not sure I'll bring Sweetie Belle or Madam Fittings over. I'm tempted to have Silver Cross have the Sweetie Belle plushie with her. ^_^

Like the closing, though it would have been nice to participate a little more in it...

So, Pine, want to join us over there?
))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2548066 ((True but it does tie ever one up. If Operator trys the reboot then I'll come back. It's just even I can grow bored of nothing))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((
Yeah. I enjoyed the RP in both arcs, but when all your RP is with the same four people, and the majority is just two people, it gets ridiculous. I enjoy RP'ing with everyone here, but... Honestly, the Silver Cross arc was closer to a collaborative fanfic, and might have even been better that way.

I think Silver Cross is already starting to make friends in the other group, and it hasn't started yet. And, yeah, I think the Sweetie Belle plushie will be in Silver Cross's bag, and will make an escape when Shutterguy's character is around. Or at least wink to him.

Hmm, I think Silvy has to make a thread for her office...
))

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 420