Nightmare X 441 members · 118 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I bet by now, we all know of the "Nightmare Rarity" story arc from the MLP IDW Comics, where Rarity was foalnapped by the forces that made Luna into Nightmare Moon and transformed into Nightmare Rarity.

Well, what if the Nightmare Forces had been a bit smarter and foalnapped all the Mane Six at once, imagine the terror that could be brought upon Equestria had it had to deal with not one, but six nightmareified ponies.

Needless to say, if all the Mane Six had been turned into the Nightmare Mane Six, Equestria would of been totally screwed.

I'm only saying this because, well, I've seen a lot of Nightmare Rarity stories, and a pretty good Nightmare Sparkle story by Twilight star, but hardly any Nightmare Mane Six stories, not saying that's a bad thing, but if anyone's got plans to do so in the future, feel free to inform me, it doesn't even have a be a reimagining of the Nightmare Rarity story arc.

Q Yes it would be interesting too have a story of it

Yeah, not to mention, if all the Mane Six were possessed by the Nightmare Forces, who would be able to stop them?

Im down for creating this story but what if nightmare moon was smarter than celestia by taking the main six and rasied them as her nightmare princesses and daughters

Huh, that would be really interesting...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6