friendship is racist 193 members · 59 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Racism is a crime
And crime is for niggers

But everyone can commit crimes.

Said the asshat who as a fuckin COMMUNIST flag that brings up the bad times of Russia and said the n-word.
I would tell you to fuck yourself but I doubt you have the stamina to last that long.

Do you wanna bet on that? I could fuck you longer than I can fuck myself and I can really go at it for a while. Are you black?

Well, now I know why you probably don't have a significant other, if this is how you respond to every girl who calls out your horseshit.

No, I'm Russian Hispanic Mongolian German.

If I knew you to be a women I would of never made any sexual comments towards you seeing as girls are gross and have cooties. I will have you know I have many homosexual lovers and have no need for the cold feeling of a empty wallet that any female lover seems to bring.
How much money did your mother make when you where conceived?

Oh, k. Glad you found love.
And there is a word to describe your mother, ultimately describing you, but isn't used by nice people, outside of a kennel.

but isn't used by nice people, outside of a kennel.

That is the most blatant movie reference I've ever seen. Good god say something original.

Actually, I'm not really mad because the fact that you know what classic movie I took liberties to use one of their quotes is impressive. (English, what madness have a written!?)
Seriously, that is cool, I'm following you now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12