Collegia Arcana 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Stone Knight
Group Admin

Congratulations to those of you who have made it thus far! Your dedication to your chosen profession is admirable. For those of you who still wish to progress, but have not taken the final, simply forward it to me, and I will gladly grade it and send you through.

Now, who here is available to speak?

I'm here. So where might we view our grades?

Stone Knight
Group Admin

One moment, you two. I'm typing up the bulletins now.

Take your time.

Stone Knight
Group Admin

Right, I'll post the results we have so far. Out of ten of you who started the class, as of this moment, three have completed the final.

Firstly, we shall review Isador's work. Over the course of his study here, he has demonstrated his practicality and protective personality. He has demonstrated a strong sense of morality and the desire to help others. His work is prompt, well spoken, and demonstrates both an ability to memorize large amounts of information and the foresight to use it in a thoughtful manner. For these traits, I am recommending he be put forward into training as a Paladin.

Next, we shall examine shyguy's work. In his projects, he has demonstrated an intellect that is more than adequate to the tasks set before him. Many of his answers are short and to the point, able to communicate his ideas with little effort on his part. Many of his choices when presented with a set of options tend to lead with a sort of "practical care", allowing him to realize what the "right" thing is and then tun it into the "practical" thing. In addition, his midterm questions reflect a great deal of care and a desire to help others. For this reason, I am recommending he be placed into training as a Cleric.

Our final graduate, Unimportant, has demonstrated a great deal of curiosity in the inner workings of magic, with an emphasis on detail as opposed to the "big picture" many spellcasters place value in. His questions are excellent, and he is able to extrapolate data with relative ease. With proper instruction, Unimportant could make great strides in the field of magic and broaden our understanding of it immensely. For this reason, I am placing him in a beginner's Mage class, and wish the next set of instructors the very best of luck.

As always, to those with questions as to their rankings, I am more than available to discuss them. My recommendations are nowhere near final, and your input as a student is valuable. Should you feel you would do poorly in these fields, please let me know.

Well I can't say that mine surprises me really. I was figuring that I would fit into either Paladin or Mage, couldn't really see myself really enjoying Cleric or Mentalist.

Late for the first class and late for the last. At least I'm consistent.

Recommended for Magecraft? Fair enough.

I doubt I actually come close to the praise you give me in that paragraph though.

Where do you think I would fall, were I to take the final?

Stone Knight
Group Admin

Definitely not a Cleric.

Speaking of that...

Why didn't you?

It's because my actual college courses are well under way by now and I simply do not have the time or energy to put into something such as it.

So where do we go from here Boss?

I thought I was gonna be the Pally. Guess not.

That's another reason why I didn't take the final. All it really is is further assignment, and I should think it would be painfully obvious what path I would choose regardless of such assignment.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17