Collegia Arcana 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 186 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 186

Well there's something I can do in my spare time.

Teach a demon about biology.

She wasn't a living goddess at the time.

Stone Knight
Group Admin

Added to a watch list.

Stone Knight
Group Admin

But she was still more powerful than any demon.

I'm sure that will work out fine.
Let's get all the rapacious demons together and teach them about biology.

We have an accurate catalogue of the power levels of all demons that possibly exist?

Plus you know she was a little busy.

Stone Knight
Group Admin

Are you familiar with the name Chris Hanson? Or the term Federal Bureau of Investigation?

Stone Knight
Group Admin

Save the Princes, and they haven't been seen on this plane since before the Celestial Wars. They were defeated by the Sun and Moon with little difficulty.

With the NSA around we're all being watched all the time no matter what.

Okay I'll admit, that's pretty impressive.

So would the Princes be capable of manipulating "gifts" they would give to their offspring?

Or at least get them to read some books about being more creative.

Time to be that guy
So what's this I'm hearing about humans?

I still have reservations about this plan. I have reservations about this one.

Stone Knight
Group Admin

Right! That concludes class for the evening! Any further questions on the list provided at the start of class may be directed to my inbox, but we will only be going over the ones covered in class today on the test.

Finals are next Friday, so be sure to study everything from the four Schools to your magical runic, it will all be covered!

And you can expect your designations to be sent to you via PM soon after your test has been graded and handed back to you.

Questions?

Shh, we're talking about Demons lacking the ability to mess with their own biological make up.

I think that does say something.

Pfft.

All we're doing is attempting to teach the race of demons about biology.

How long will we have to complete the final and how long might it be?

Is there a designation for insane wizards who are going to spread chaos and confusion wherever they go, much like the Joker?

Stone Knight
Group Admin

Twenty Four hours to cover about fifty questions, though it may extend longer. No more than one hundred, plus a short essay.

Stone Knight
Group Admin

Likely a Mage.

His plans only involve large amounts of physical danger and capturing/fighting dangerous magical creatures.

Mine is more along the lines of creating the possibility of an entire new race of demon/pony hybrids. Achieved through teaching a race of heinous monster about the science of life.

Will each of the questions be short answer with explanations, multiple choice, etc.?

Alright. All this discussion on the theoretical reproductive habits of demons and hell-beasts has landed all of us in deep with Chris Handsome. I suggest we all grow mustaches, delete this thread, and attach our laptops to industrial magnets. When next we meet, my name will be Steve.

So both with plans that are wildly dangerous with equal chances of backfiring and horrible things happening.

Yes but his backfire with us dying.

Mine will backfire much more spectacularly.

Stone Knight
Group Admin

It varies. No multiple choice, we care as much about how you answer as the correct answer, so there's that. No real long answers, some translations and interpretations, that sort of thing.

Implying it isn't already.

Yes, the probability of mass genocide and enslavement is much more spectacular.

Shuush. The walls have ears. We don't want to let them know we know what they know about what we know they know.

*sees where discussion is heading*
*quietly packs his things and leaves the classroom*

Well looks like I'll really have to fix up my runic. Have a good night.

Stone Knight
Group Admin

That would be wise, yes.

Exactly!

Now who knows how to contact the Princes of Tartarus?

Now all I can think about is The Boondocks.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 186