Collegia Arcana 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 167 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 167
Stone Knight
Group Admin

Close. "Ayeh, Rej" is correct here.

*pulls out scratch paper, starts trying to translate*

Oh, boy. I'm actually more baffled than before.

Wait. No. I think I figured out the first word. Somehow.

Just saw the number sheet... How do they ever do math with a roman numural type system!?!

Stone Knight
Group Admin

Lots and lots of practice.

Oops, that appears to be the one I wrote, I just posted it with the wrong name. Going to go fix that now.

I had the moment when it clicked as well. It was glorious.

So last class's homework is due tomorrow before midnight, so when will these translations be due?

When is the homework due?

It was glorious. Maybe this is why I never stick with programming languages for long and love puzzle games where the puzzles are clicky. Because of that feeling.

Stone Knight
Group Admin

Final comments for tonight!

As usual, I will take three more questions and wrap it up. Next class is Monday at the same time. Normally we will have classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but as it is a holiday weekend we will take some time off. Homework is to translate those two sheets I've uploaded as best you can, and have them to me by Monday morning at seven o'clock. You can email the translations to collegiaarcana@gmail.com, or simply PM them to me.

By the end of next week, we should have covered High Eqquish and Magical Runic, and the meanings and applications of the latter's runes. From there, we will go into a basic overview of the four Schools of Magic in week three and the beginning of four.

Now, questions?

Stone Knight
Group Admin

No, tonight before midnight.

Once again you seem to have answered all my questions before we got here. Well, this class was fun, I'm off to go write a finalized version of bow ties are cool and stick it on my wall. Scribbles are not my friend.

Stone Knight
Group Admin

1217169 I don't think I have any questions either, despite my late arrival. I think I've got it figured out.

Stone Knight
Group Admin

Good! I'm glad.

Welp, I guess I'm gonna just hack away at both assignments then. *Packs up and heads out*

1217198 Honestly, my biggest problem was understanding how the diacritics worked with the letters. Now that I think I've got that figured out, translation should be relatively easy.

Stone Knight
Group Admin

Keep watch for a special extra later!

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 167