Villains of Equestria Admins 20 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

…I title it, "Honor Among Thieves: Question Week #X, Day #X" and "Honor Among Thieves: Lesson Week #X, Day #X". (Alternatively, we could just have it a weekly thing, with one question a week and one lesson a week.)

Basically, the title of "honor among thieves", is a phrase known to express that, despite their lack of conforming to normal society's morals, thieves have their own, more strict sense of morals among themselves. One major one being the idea of honor.

If we're a group of villains/villain-lovers (thieves), then how can we become a more cohesive group?

We learn more about each other and learn to trust each other more. These questions will lead into lessons the following day that will teach everyone something about understanding what it really means to be a unified gathering of people.

If you guys like the idea, please subscribe to my non-existent YouTube channel post what else you would like to add on. If the idea is carried through, also tell me if you would like to participate as a poster or not. I'm wanting that info because I myself will not be able to post all the time, as I'd be busy with schoolwork.

So, :yay: or neigh?

Bill Clinton
Group Admin
MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

1740530 Showertime is best pony. Makes my mind think up cool things.

…Then I abandon them or am forced to neglect them due to real life. :raritycry:

SolidFire
Group Admin

That actually sounds like a nice idea. Very good. Moral codes like "no harming foals" and stuff like that?

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

1740677 Moral codes like trusting others or learning to be polite to others, even when disagreeing with them.

SolidFire
Group Admin

Ah, still very good.

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

1740719 Basically, it's about teaching everyone.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7