Mormon Bronies 108 members · 233 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Legion222
Group Admin

So, from the responses so far on my previous forum post on the subject, it looks like we have quite a few people who are excited to give this thing a shot. With that in mind, I've gone ahead and written up a first draft of a prologue to the story, which you guys can check out here.

If you write a chapter for this, feel free to email the Word document to me at legion200202@gmail.com, or share the GDoc with me at the same address. Hopefully by the time we get a few chapters, I'll have figured out how we're going to go about posting the story.

Happy writing!

Write on,
Legion

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Make a closed group for the collab effort. That would be a good Idea right?

Legion222
Group Admin

Not entirely sure what you mean... :twilightsheepish:

Elaborate, please?

Write on,
Legion

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

So, Create a group and make it closed. Open it for a short time, ban those who are not part of the group and once everyone is in, you close it so no more can join. There we can create relevant threads and Ideas for the group.

Legion222
Group Admin

Well, the point is to make it an open collab for anyone in this group who wants to be a part of it. Someone might join later and decide they want to be a part of it, and even those who don't want to help write might be interested in keeping up with our progress.

All in all, though, the main thing is that this is a Mormon Bronies group collab. It just doesn't make sense to me to create a separate group for it. If someone doesn't want to bother reading further posts on the subject, then I'll be sure to adequately label them such that they know to ignore them.

Thsnks for your input, though.

Write on,
Legion

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

No problem, just throwing out Ideas. I have an Idea for a story though. I'll PM it to you before I go to bed.

Legion222
Group Admin

Unless you've been up for the past 18 hours, I never got what you were going to send.

Write on,
Legion

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

I have to go to work, there I'll develop the Idea to a rose then let you know. Keep pestering me about it though, that way I don't forget to tell you.:pinkiehappy:

Legion222
Group Admin

Yeah, I'm interested. But stuff gets done kind of slowly with school and all. Is there a deadline of sorts?

Legion222
Group Admin

Sorry for the late reply.:twilightsheepish: I don't get notified unless you reply directly to my comment.

To answer your question: no, there is no deadline. We'll post the story once we get a few chapters, but more can always be added after the fact.

Write on,
Legion

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11