Stargate 150 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Back in my early days on this site circa 2014, I had a vision: a vague adaptation of my newest favorite TV show, Stargate Atlantis, told through the lens of MLP. I called it, “A Different Kind of Pegasus Device”. The result of this effort was a 26-part season of long and short adventures at various degrees of being planned out; in the end, however, words didn’t flow easily for too many parts and the likelihood of any level of completion in a timely manner dwindled past hope, so, once a top priority, it eventually fell untouched by the wayside. Until now.

This year I’ve decided to deliver to any willing audience the ideas I had for this story in a series of blog posts that summarize the draft as it stands (presented in a style I have molded to resemble Linkara’s History of Power Rangers) while also giving G-Docs links to the draft text itself for all the details I skip over. Linked below, the blog on the first “episode” has been out for a week, and I’ve launched the second today, hopefully establishing a release schedule going forward.
Episode 1 – The Device Reawakens
Episode 2 – Harmony Under Pressure
Follow along on my account if you’re interested, or let me know if you want me to post here every time there’s an update.

I like the teaser, it's cool ^^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2