group of space 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Description:
What if the villains were allowed to win without a fight? Would all of their plans bear them the fruits they so desired?
Probably not, especially when their royal adviser is Twilight Sparkle.
A collection of (continuous) One-shots in which our heroes don't have any epic fights with villains, and simply allow the power of logic to crush all of the hopes and wishes of the would-be rulers of Equestria.
Characters: Twilight, Discord, Queen Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon
Tags: Comedy, AU, Random
Items: Magic, Logic?
And I hear by claim it

Review:

Well one in all the grammar was great I mean it doesn't have that much complex English but none of the words seemed out of place or misspelled and I'm gonna check the grammar part off my checklist now because I am using a checlist .

The plot was actually pretty good I mean by reading the first chapter I was ready to give it a 10 of 10 for both enjoyibiltiy and BA Twilight and every chapter the word count gets bigger except for Sombra's chapter but that should be expected because its a bonus chapter.

Twilight was used as a complete badass and actually used as the person who makes the calls in Equestria and she's the one that solves all the problems.

10 of 10 enjoyability and a 10 of 10 badass Twilight

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

You need to link the story, expand the review a bit, and probably reduce the ratings a bit ( Most people rate way too high until they get more experience)

I actually read all the chapters

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Alright, as have I. Anyways you need to link the story, expand the review a bit, and probably reduce the ratings a bit ( Most people rate way too high until they get more experience)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5