group of space 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
The Master Whoovian
Group Admin

EVERY VILLAIN IS LEMONS!!!!!

Now then, before I begin to go insane and admit myself into an insane asylum, I might as well get this review out of the way. This story features Evil Twilight being bad for the greater good of good because bad was trying to beat good so she had to be bad to help good beat bad. Sorry, I went Derpy for a second there...

No, not that Derpy. Anyway, this story begins on the eve of the Summer Sun Celebration which took place during the first episode, only this time Twilight is kidnapped by Nightmare Moon and tortured. Twilight decides that she must get closer to Nightmare Moon to find out where she hid Celestia, who disappeared Sioux a trace. This drives her to killing innocents and face off against her friends, who aren't aware of her good intentions. Originality gets a solid 10/10

Now, the action is not something I wish to get into that much, basically all I can say is that if you are expecting a gory, blood filled action-tastrophy, you are dead right. The action in this story drove me insane because of HOW FUCKING AWESOME SHE WAS...

Sorry, got carried away there. Yeah, badassery gets a solid 10/10 with plot and grammatical errors also sticking to a solid 10/10. If there was one story Iw oils recommend, it would be this one.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more reviews by yours truly, TheMasterWhoovian out.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

You need to add a link to the story before I update the list.
Also read the thread I just added to the group about trigger warnings and update accordingly

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

forgot to hit reply

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

ADD A LINK TO THE STORY!
NOW!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6