group of space 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
The Master Whoovian
Group Admin

ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR: TIME FOR A STORY I ADORE
FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT: A STORY THAT YOU JUST CAN'T HATE
NINE, TEN, ELEVEN, TWELVE: A STORY THAT YOU CAN DELVE... INTO!

Okay, enough of that, time for you to actually read something worth your time. Because I don't want to lose my job as a reviewer, I need a story with action and peril, and most importantly, BADASSERY! I guess this one will have to do.

The story I am talking about is Succession by Helrael. This story tells the amazing journey of Twilight after she is the only survivor of an explosion at the Canterlot Castle, which killed both the princesses. Twilight must pick up the pieces and return Equestria to its rightful glory, while trying finding the one who caused the explosion, not knowing the culprit is closer than she thinks. Originality a solid 10/10

Twilight becomes a kickass hero as the story progresses, and also goes through personal turmoil, which slowly begins to deteriorate her. Dragons, timberwolves and ursa majors are per the norm in this fantastic thrill ride of adventure, trust, and the power of friendship and will leave you pushing your head through the screen to find out what happens next. 100/10, freaking amazing

Anyway, thanks for reading. Because this story is still continuing, I can't get into anymore details, mostly because I still don't know them. Hope you enjoyed and see you later.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

God that still creeps me out

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

STOP REPLYING TO ME DAMN IT I AM SICK OF SEEING THE STRANGELY MASCULINE CELESTIA!!!!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW IT I'LL LET THE SPARTANS DEAL WITH YOU

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

3253771 Ahh my two of my favorite responses. The spartan nyan and the throwing away of eyes.
Thats up there with kill it with magic

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14