LAN PARTY GROUP 24 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Gentlemen,

The Demo Knight has been the type of player you either love or hate, you play as, or you murder. Well, today me and the group leader, Tripl3M, thought of the fact that both will be ocurring at the same time. What does this mean you may ask? Well my friends, what this game mode entails is that EVERYBODY is a Demo Knight. This requires at least a sword, with a shield being preferred and the boots being not as big, yet still part of most peoples inventory.

What this game mode requires:
-6 people at least
-3 on each team
-one leader per team (This is the Demo King)
-Everyone must be Demo Knight
-The King should have a unique spray, this will be to call your team something special, for example a Derpy spray will result in you being the knights of Derp
-The King has only a bottle, no shield, and any weapons other than the bottle are outlawed

The Rules:
-The two teams have unlimited respawns while each team protects their king
-The goal is to kill the opposing Demo King
-Once the Demo King Dies, a point is rewarded to the team who killed him
-Since we can't create the custom mode, we must all know of these rules and follow them as such.

- All non blade weapons are banned for people who are defending the king (Thanks to Pimp Poop Tickler for this little rule)

Any additional rules that should be added reply to this post and they will be added as such

1033815 How about the Ullapool Caber or any other non-sword melee weapon being banned? Only blades for the people who are defending the King?

I'd participate in this if you hit me up on Steam, screen name is the same as here.

Hmm, that's a good idea, I will add that to the rules

Hmm i could join but since i hardly play TF2 i have have no blades for demo man.

Tripl3M
Group Admin

1461990 there still is the bottle

True, true.
And alcohol is one of my buddies so yeah why the hell not.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7