Co-Author and Editor 156 members · 2,620 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I have an idea for a story but I would require several co-authors to help me write the story out. Although, I have a good idea on how the story is to go, I do need help with some character development/writing, NSFW scenes, dark content, and making the story long but not too long so that it draws the readers in. This story will also be placed in my group here\. There will be perks to becoming a co-author with me, obviously. You'll become an admin of the group - but only if you join and you will get a follow! Anyway, let's get onto the ideas I have ( yes i have multiple ideas ). If you wish to work on a story, please reply to the comment to the story you want to write. To get chosen, you must provide reasons as to why you think I should pick you and if you do get picked, you'll be PMed by me to start! I'll be giving the name of the story and a short peek into the story.

Idea #1: Deception - Shining Armor pressed an ear to the door where her sister and wife were whispering. For some reason, he felt as though he should be eavesdropping. Something seemed off. " Chrissy the plan's almost complete! " Shining Armor heard her sister say giddily. " Your brother has no idea, " he heard his wife speak up next, making him reel back slightly in shock and land on the floor with a thud. He held his breath suddenly as he heard the knob turn.

Idea #2: Obedience is Bliss - Sombra finally had Shining Armor in his grasp as a needy little pet. The question now was: what to do with him? Shining's glazed eyes were looking at him with love and adoration as he focused entirely on him - despite the calls of his sister being loud enough to make the king's ears hurt. He growled softly as he glared at the princess. He needed to shut her up next.

Idea #3. Chrissy's Great Idea - Chrysalis let a cold grin appear on her face. She had all 4 princesses under her grasp. They were completely devoted to her in more ways than one. Her plan had succeeded. She didn't need any of the others, of course. Those four were powerful enough to beat anyone who tried to rescue them anyway.

Idea #4: The Corruption - Discord hated the fact that he had lost. Reformed? That just wasn't him. So, he devised a new plan to get the princesses and the elements of harmony under his control - by breaking in their minds and making them devoted to him. This would be lots of fun of course. Nobody would see it coming.

Idea #5: The Chronicles of the Dark Sides - This is the story of what happens when the mane 6 and the princesses get enchanted with a spell that makes them have a sadistic sex-crazed alter ego that only comes out through desire or heat - did I mention that it also causes them to force people to spill their deepest desires?

Idea #6: The Tales of the Dark Princesses - Daybreaker, Nightmare Moon, Midnight Shadow, and Heart Shatter. These four have known each other for eons and have a truce. With this truce, they decide to spread debauchery and have sex. Lots of sex.

Idea #7: This is Normal - When Twilight acquires a spell that makes everything she says and does seem normal, how far will she go and how will this impact her and her friends?

Idea #8: Nothing is Wrong - Cadence has always had a streak for the kinky. Shining Armor isn't. Sombra is. When Sombra corrupts Shining Armor and makes him a devoted sex-slave, Cadence can't help but get turned out. Sombra notices of course and the two decide to work together to help Shining get a bit more comfortable with doing things out of his comfort zone. After all, nothing is wrong with that, is there?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1