Co-Author and Editor 156 members · 2,620 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

To those interested:

My name is Silver and one of my editors has had to stop his editing my story, Hunters, due to his classes. While someone with more experience in the technical side of writing would be great, I won't turn down a helping hand when it's offered. Please know that you will not be the only editor working on this story. Details on the team, the editing/writing process, and contact information such as on Skype or Discord will be exchanged upon accepting the position.

Hunters is rated Teen and has the Gore, Adventure, Alternate Universe and Human tags. All the characters are human/humanoid, with one of the main protagonists being Flash Sentry. It is set in a world where magic is common, and the main cast are developing their abilities and talents in a school run by Celestia.

If you have a dislike for Human stories or Flash Sentry, please refrain from expressing it in a negative or destructive manner.

Thank you for taking the time to read this request, even if you aren't considering becoming an editor.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1